Science Falsified to Support Vaccination Policy

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Science Falsified to Support Vaccination Policy

Post by Passion4Truth »

From the World Mercury Project:

The Vaccine Program: Betrayal of Public Trust & Institutional Corruption

A seven-part series of Vera Sharav’s in-depth exposé of the complex and widespread corruption that exists in the vaccination program. Her investigation has uncovered decades-long fraudulent activity that has permeated the vaccine industry.

Part 1
Vaccine Safety Assessments & Vaccine Science Falsified to Support Vaccination Policy

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/vaccine-program-betrayal-public-trust-institutional-corruption-part-1-7/

Part 2
Government Pronouncements of Vaccine Safety are Based on Deceptive & Corrupt Practices

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/vaccine-program-betrayal-public-trust-institutional-corruption-part-2-7/

Part 3
Gaining Control of Vaccine-Related Information: Establishing an Infrastructure

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/vaccine-program-betrayal-public-trust-institutional-corruption-part-3-7/

Part 4
The HPV Debacle: Suppressing Inconvenient Evidence

https://worldmercuryproject.org/uncategorized/betrayal-public-trust-institutional-corruption-part-4/

More to come......
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Re: Science Falsified to Support Vaccination Policy

Post by Passion4Truth »

Part 5
Internal CDC Email Correspondence Reveals a Corrupt Culture

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/part-5-betrayal-public-trust-institutional-corruption/

-- Plato. 

johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

I think there's about 3 people in these forums that might read these articles. Even if more people read them, do you really think a website called worldmercuryproject is going to change anyone's mind?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Part 6
Internal CDC documents reveal that in addition to major methodological flaws and inconsistencies, CDC scientists and Danish scientists collaborated in outright fraud.

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/vaccine-program-betrayal-public-trust-institutional-corruption-part-6-7/

-- Plato. 

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

johnny24 wrote:I think there's about 3 people in these forums that might read these articles. Even if more people read them, do you really think a website called worldmercuryproject is going to change anyone's mind?

Unfortunately there are some who will get sucked in and believe as well as donate.

This thread topic is proof of that. Hopefully no one else falls for it.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Bsuds wrote:
Unfortunately there are some who will get sucked in and believe as well as donate.

Unfortunately there are some so conditioned to believe some things that they won't even take the time to read an article posted that may oppose their views.

I’m sorry the article presents some facts that are against what you have been conditioned to believe, but maybe you could at least inform yourself somewhat by reading an article posted in a thread instead of blindly commenting on it?

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bsuds wrote:Unfortunately there are some who will get sucked in and believe as well as donate.

No one reads these threads except us diehards so no worries there.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

Passion4Truth wrote:
Bsuds wrote:

Unfortunately there are some so conditioned to believe some things that they won't even take the time to read an article posted that may oppose their views.

I’m sorry the article presents some facts that are against what you have been conditioned to believe, but maybe you could at least inform yourself somewhat by reading an article posted in a thread instead of blindly commenting on it?

Unfortunately there are some that believe anything they read without considering the source.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Passion4Truth wrote:

I did and it's still BS. Maybe you should research it a little more.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

If you have an opinion that it is all BS, that's your opinion. If you have facts to back your opinion, post them, I don't see any.

Although I agree that there are many crazy conspiracy theories that are completely false and ridiculous, there is also much dogma falsely believed to be true.

When there is a subject such as this that involves massive profits, greed and corruption is likely to play a part, and has, according to much information that has come to light as of late.

Huge corporations and huge profits create greed, corruption and of course "conspiracy theories".

Anyway, for those willing to actually read it, here is part 7:
Multiple Industry-Saturated Collaborating Partners Set the Agenda for Vaccination Policies

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/the-vaccine-program-betrayal-of-public-trust-institutional-corruption-part-7-7/

-- Plato. 

johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

Passion4Truth wrote:If you have an opinion that it is all BS, that's your opinion. If you have facts to back your opinion, post them, I don't see any.

Although I agree that there are many crazy conspiracy theories that are completely false and ridiculous, there is also much dogma falsely believed to be true.

When there is a subject such as this that involves massive profits, greed and corruption is likely to play a part, and has, according to much information that has come to light as of late.

Huge corporations and huge profits create greed, corruption and of course "conspiracy theories".

Anyway, for those willing to actually read it, here is part 7:
Multiple Industry-Saturated Collaborating Partners Set the Agenda for Vaccination Policies

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/the-vaccine-program-betrayal-of-public-trust-institutional-corruption-part-7-7/

I always look at the source first. It's pointless to read these articles for me because I'm not going to believe it anyways. There are 1000s of reputable sites and reputable journalists. Why not pick an article from there?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Totally ignore the facts and call it vetting your sources if you like, all good.

To me, actually READING the article before BLINDLY giving a baseless opinion makes more sense. Or even better, address the multitude of facts given within.

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”