Never Forget - the holocaust of Dresden, Germany

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Never Forget - What horrible atrocities our leaders can do - never forget. And they're doing it again and again in places like Iraq, Syria, Libya.

"Tomorrow is the tragic remembrance of the holocaust of Dresden Germany.

Never (only possibly paralleled by the atomic bombs used on Japan) has their been a more sadistic, merciless slaughter of civilian men, women, and children. A classical European city reduced to embers and rubble by Jewish directed “allied” bombers with SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS to create a monstrous tornado of fire that could incinerate an entire large city. Civilians were helplessly sucked into the flames as well as entire families huddled in basements, liquified into oil from the relentless, murderous heats.
The waves of bombers were scrambled in a way that as medical personnel and survivors emerged from the wreckage, the next wave would come in.

The strategy was CLEARLY PUNITIVE and was vastly different than any other strategies employed. Even animals that escaped the city zoo were hunted and gunned down as they ran in chaos.

As the attack was “allied”....
It is also clearly based on the evidence I, and many others have found that “allied” forces were directed by the same group of Jewish despots that control the fates of all other nations enmeshed in similar wars.

I recommend watching HELLFIRE to maybe gain some perspective on this very UN-AMERICAN LIKE murder of civilians."
~Jeffery Johannsen

Source Article by Michael Hoffman

The People Who Were Burned to Ashes on Ash Wednesday
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Never Forget - the holocaust of Dresden, Germany

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Thinktank wrote: A classical European city reduced to embers and rubble by Jewish directed “allied” bombers

This is where I stopped reading. "Jewish directed" - my word that is just disgusting.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
This is where I stopped reading. "Jewish directed" - my word that is just disgusting.

Well the article said: Source Article by Michael Hoffman. So he must have had some reasons for saying it.

I'll find the link.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The Green Barbarian wrote:This is where I stopped reading. "Jewish directed" - my word that is just disgusting.

See everyone - the importance of reading everything carefully. Thanks to Green's attention to detail, I now
have some more reading to do. I intended to talk about "leaders" of countries like Harper, Trudeau and Bush and Trump
and use the Dresden holocaust as an example of how leaders don't care about slaughtering sheeple, but
now I have to see what this Michael Hoffman guy was getting at - to make Green happy.

But truth is the thing, people. Let's find out the truth.
Truth, and math. Truth, math, and money.

so I will find out more on this topic and post soon.

Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Post by Osoyoos_Familyof4 »

Think Tank, I don't know if you've actually clearly stated it, but your posts have me curious: Are you with Jews for Jesus by chance? Are you into the Anti-Semite Christian Zionist movement?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 14th, 2018, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Post by Osoyoos_Familyof4 »

Bsuds wrote:*removed*

Wha?
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Michael Hoffman is a conspiracy theorist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Hurtlander wrote:Michael Hoffman is a conspiracy theorist.

And Holocaust denier.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Hurtlander wrote:Michael Hoffman is a conspiracy theorist.

Dizzy1 wrote:And Holocaust denier.

2 good reasons to pay him absolutely no attention, more so the second one.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

GordonH wrote:.. pay him absolutely no attention,...

Hitler was notorious for sending his Luftwaffe (air force) to annihilate Rotterdam, Holland in May 1940, killing 30,000 people in an effort to bomb the Dutch population into submission. This Nazi policy was the direct antecedent of the Pentagon’s air war doctrine, “Shock and Awe,” which was precisely intended to terrorize the Iraqi population into submission.

...firebombing of Dresden on 13-14 February 1945, perhaps the largest single massacre in history. The purpose was not to hit military or industrial objectives – there were few such targets in the area, no munitions plants, the rail yards were not hit – but to cause maximum casualties in order to intimidate the Soviets.

Disgusting?
- As part of a sick joke, the Allies choose the Catholic holy day of 'Ash Wednesday' to literally turn Catholic Dresden to ashes.

- Imagine filling up 4 - 8 football stadiums with majority women, children and elderly; saturating the structures with gasoline, and then lighting everything and everyone on fire. In essence, that was the Dresden fire-bombing.

- “Seventy percent of the Dresden dead either suffocated or died from poison gases that turned their bodies green and red.

-The intense heat melted some bodies into the pavement like bubblegum,

- or shrunk them into three-foot long charred carcasses.

- Clean-up crews wore rubber boots to wade through the ‘human soup’ found in nearby caves.

- In other cases, the superheated air propelled victims skyward only to come down in tiny pieces as far as fifteen miles outside Dresden.”

^^^ Does that sound disgusting to you, Greeny? Is it disgusting enough? Because our leaders are doing it again and again to poor people in different parts of the world.

Now does everyone understand why we should never forget?

http://www.internationalist.org/dresdenmasscre.html

daria
Guru

Post by daria »

While the fire-bombing of Dresden was horrific, may we NEVER FORGET:

Never Forget
Never Forget

For that matter, please remember that the Allied forces didn't bomb the train tracks leading to concentration camps like Auschwitz, because that was infrastructure that they didn't want to rebuild after the war. Many tens of thousands of Jewish people could have been saved from the gas chambers when the Nazis amped up their Final Solution as they realized that th y were losing the war.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

While 225,000 civilians were incinerated in Dresden - just for fun (because the war was over) (by our side) - in Frankfurt, the surrounding neighbourhood was devastated, but the IG Farben building itself was left largely intact.

On its completion, the complex was the largest office building in Europe ...was the headquarters for pharmaceutical drug research projects.
Allied forces were given orders to bomb everything except the IG Farben building. The big question I have now - who profited from WW2? Rothschilds?

Hey Green Barbarian - do you think it's disgusting to incinerate 225,000 innocent people in Dresden, when the war is over, but for our bombers to be given strict orders to leave the IG Farben building alone?

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-confli ... 46882.html

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Germans weren't trying to take over the world....

This was to be the Headquarters of the World Communist revolution in Moscow....

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Thinktank wrote:- As part of a sick joke, the Allies choose the Catholic holy day of 'Ash Wednesday' to literally turn Catholic Dresden to ashesl

Big deal. Much of the German army including senior SS and Hitler himself were catholic. History also shows that the Vatican even had a hand in smuggling high ranking SS officers out of Europe to South American.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”