Replacing West Kelowna MLA Christy

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: Replacing West Kelowna MLA Christy

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Urbane wrote:Vaughn Palmer on the by-election:

For all of Weaver’s vacant threats to bring down the government, the B.C. Liberals are readily positioned as the party of change.
Full column: http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columni ... o-ndp-ties

More proof as to just who exactly Horgan cares about.............

For the crafty New Democrats structured the enabling legislation for the referendum to ensure a changeover would not take effect until July 1, 2021. If the Greens bring down the government on a confidence motion before that, the election would be held on first-past-the-post.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If the Liberals did that you'd be a like, "they're sooooo smart, look how they tied it up!"

So the NDP did it. Meh.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

I expect nothing less from an NDP apologist. :smt045
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

And no one expects anything less from an rabid, foaming at the mouth Liberal cheerleader.

ONLY, as I posted here and to someone, I didn't vote NDP this time. So stick your "NDP apologist" in your hat. :up:
Last edited by Queen K on Feb 17th, 2018, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Queen K wrote:And no one expects anything less from an rapid, foaming at the mouth Liberal cheerleader.

ONLY, as I posted here and to someone, I didn't vote NDP this time. So stick your "NDP apologist" in your hat. :up:

I don't care who you "voted" for, as who you defend consistently speaks far louder. So you went Green, big deal. [icon_lol2.gif]

BTW what's "rapid", is that like just before a waterfall?
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Queen K wrote:If the Liberals did that you'd be a like, "they're sooooo smart, look how they tied it up!"

So the NDP did it. Meh.
Two things:

1. Many of us who voted Liberal still raked them over the coals for things that they did wrong or for things that they did poorly. We just found them to be a better option than the NDP but we didn't defend them no matter what as some NDP'ers do on here with their party.

2. When some of us pointed to the strong economy and other accomplishments of the Liberals some NDP'ers on here responded that it was all about ethics and the NDP would deliver more honest government etc. So how is that working out???
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Old Techie wrote:
Queen K wrote:And no one expects anything less from an rapid, foaming at the mouth Liberal cheerleader.

I don't care who you "voted" for, as who you defend consistently speaks far louder. So you went Green, big deal. [icon_lol2.gif]

BTW what's "rapid", is that like just before a waterfall?

Fixed. And nope, you're wrong. Let's just say, a new party has to start getting encouragement in this Province and at the last minute decided to throw some encouragement that way.

So sick of the extreme back and forths between Liberals and NDP. Someone has to start with vote.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
As stated I don't care whom you voted for, as it's your choice to make, however that being said, you might wish to consider the optics, of how what you post comes across. :smt045

When you're caught cheerleading for the NDP, in a misleading photo op/announcement, people will tend to come to the conclusion you are a supporter.
Last edited by Urban Cowboy on Feb 17th, 2018, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

You get my vote, Queen K. Start a new party, like 'the Queens'. Sounds inclusive enough anyway.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Old Techie wrote:[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
As stated I don't care whom you voted for, as it's your choice to make, however that being said, you might wish to consider the optics, of how what you post comes across. :smt045

When you're caught cheerleading for the NDP, in a misleading photo op/announcement, people will tend to come to the conclusion you are a supporter.

I don't care if you or anyone else doesn't care. Again, it was a protest vote, a protest from the toxic, strained relationship in this Province that the Liberals and the NDP have, as proven by many posts here, especially some of you.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Queen K wrote:
Old Techie wrote:[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

I don't care if you or anyone else doesn't care. Again, it was a protest vote, a protest from the toxic, strained relationship in this Province that the Liberals and the NDP have, as proven by many posts here, especially some of you.

We learned how well protest votes work out, when Liberals parked them with the Greens last election. [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “B.C.”