re: Legal weed... Allowable THC % ???

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Tack

Re: re: Legal weed... Allowable THC % ???

Post by Tack »

Silverstarqueen wrote:I see no reason why the regulations can't be ready for July1. The whole process has already taken far too long, it's not like no one knew it was coming. So get on with it. The sky is not going to fall. There will be perhaps an initial spike in use and then it will be no specialer than the many other alternatives out there.

It will be delayed until August now. However, yes it will get done not sure how people are saying it won't happen at this point.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: re: Legal weed... Allowable THC % ???

Post by GordonH »

Silverstarqueen wrote:I see no reason why the regulations can't be ready for July1. The whole process has already taken far too long, it's not like no one knew it was coming. So get on with it. The sky is not going to fall. There will be perhaps an initial spike in use and then it will be no specialer than the many other alternatives out there.

Well, you can point directly at un-elected Senate for the delay, which could be October before being passed.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Social Concerns”