Starbucks’ CEO Really Doesn’t Like White Guys

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Starbucks’ CEO Really Doesn’t Like White Guys

Post by averagejoe »

I wonder if white leftist on will boycott starbucks? [icon_lol2.gif]

Or will they just be good cucks? :D

Starbucks’ CEO Rosalind Brewer Really Doesn’t Like White Guys

The coffee chain giant had, until recently, Howard Schultz as CEO. You might remember Howard. He is a hard-core liberal who vocally supported Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in their presidential races. He famously dismissed supporters of traditional marriage when he said any Starbucks investor who didn’t support gay marriage should sell their shares and take their business elsewhere. Yeah, that guy.

Brewer answered.

“My executive team is very diverse, and I make that a priority,” she told Harlow. “I demand it of my team and within the structure. And then, every now and then, you have to nudge your partners, and you have to speak up and speak out. And I try to use my platform for that. … I try to set an example. I try to mentor many women inside my company and outside the company because I think it’s important.

CNN’s Poppy Harlow asked Rosalind Brewer about what it would take to see more women at the top of corporate America. Brewer answered.
“And I talk to my suppliers about it. Just today we met with a supplier, and the entire other side of the table was all Caucasian males. That was interesting. I decided not to talk about it directly with [the supplier’s] folks in the room because there were actually no females, like, levels down. So I’m going to place a call to him.”

That set off a firestorm, as many wondered why she would get so upset over the sight of a lot of white guys. Her defenders said her critics, in turn, were either racist or sexist.

Here’s the real problem: Brewer called out one of her own suppliers in a national interview with CNN, accusing them of discriminating against minorities and women because all of the higher-ups were white guys.

No one should have a problem with wanting a more diverse corporate leadership. Opening up opportunities to women and minorities is important, if not essential, to long-term success. Brewer herself, however, should know that the issue is far more complicated, and the lack of minorities and women in leadership of a business is not indicative of bias. A meeting room full of white guys is not proof of white patriarchy.

https://silenceisconsent.net/starbucks- ... hite-guys/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Jlabute
Guru

Re: Starbucks’ CEO Really Doesn’t Like White Guys

Post by Jlabute »

I don’t buy Starbucks or Tim’s any longer. It’s just cheaper that way.

Interesting how people’s careers suit their last name, like Brewer. Or William Wordsworth the poet, Chip Beck US golfer, Mr. Byrne county fire officer, Bob Rock band producer... etc etc.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

What the heck is going on? :-X

No child or mother should have to go thru any tragedy!!!!

Let alone have someone spewing this kind of vile.....and you wonder where these shooters get there ideas from???? Unreal!

Chris Rock: “I want to live in a world where an equal amount of white kids are shot every month” he continued “I want to see white mothers on TV crying”.

https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/stat ... 4669470722
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Holeeee crispy craps Batman. What a horrific and stupid comment from a comedian.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “World”