Two Loud Bangs

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Post by Fancy »

Well the man was treated by paramedics at the scene and the woman treated for minor injuries. Only one poster is anti-police by the sounds of it.

Chyren wrote:So really people are turning this into a conspiracy?

Silly.

One is trying :)
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 8th, 2018, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

^^not the topic

The man arrested after a police standoff near Vernon Monday has been charged with nine criminal offenses.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4012549/okan ... s-charges/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested. I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information. Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told. I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.

It is absolutely unacceptable for anyone to make a claim like: "I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end." A statement like that requires something more than just a claim of murder by the police. Minus verifiable specifics, it is just the rant of some deranged individual with an axe to grind.

Return to “North Okanagan”