With lax sentencing like this, more power to the criminals

PocoGirl

With lax sentencing like this, more power to the criminals

Post by PocoGirl »

Laws have to change, judges need to be elected then fired for ridiculous sentences. It’s just going to get worse. Tired of the bs myself and it’s everywhere. :swear: https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#219368
Andy S
Board Meister

Re: With lax sentencing like this, more power to the crimina

Post by Andy S »

FYI on this discussion, I wonder if the crown brought this kind of lovely history on our new tourist ..
Attachments
Feb20_18_02.jpg
Last edited by Andy S on Feb 20th, 2018, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One can always reason with reason.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Beat up police and you get one day in jail.
Where I come from you wouldn't survive till jail.
And nobody would ever consider such an act.

Only in Canada.
Pathetic.

Kid should get a participation award too.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

PocoGirl wrote:Laws have to change, judges need to be elected then fired for ridiculous sentences. It’s just going to get worse. Tired of the bs myself and it’s everywhere. :swear: https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#219368

this judge and mr junkie poorman are a waste of human skin , this complete loser has a long criminal history and gets no time for this , this judge should be fired :swear:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

The Regina Leader-Post sheds some light on this fellow's makeup.

Brain damaged, helplessly addicted to drugs and alcohol...such that his own lawyer isn't even promising he'll be a good boy, he's admitting to the court that his client has no ability to be sober. Some of the cognitive symptoms described remind me of FAS. Whether he actually has that, or it's just a result of his acquired brain injury, I don't know.

I imagine all those involved agreed that putting this person in jail wouldn't serve anyone. He needs to be away from criminals, not among them, if he's to have any hope.

Besides...give him a long sentence and the "our tax dollars" crowd come running.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

The justice system should employ conscription in sentencing.
Guys like this can at least clean latrines and do garbage duty.
He shouldn't get off for assaulting police. Nobody should.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Kid should get a participation award too.

Only the aboriginal kids get medals these days... Oh , and the other minority kids get them too ...

White kids get treated like a Saskatchewan farmer defending his land...

Sad really .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
thepainter
Banned

Post by thepainter »

I was angry when I read this story. This useless piece of garbage gets drunk, assaults 3 police officers, all while on probation. This evil judge gives this creature no jail time and probation??? This son of a *bleep* should be locked up for the next 20 years!!

Only the aboriginal kids get medals these days.

Every indication points in the direction of this monster being a Native Indian. If by some slim chance I'm wrong, that's completely the fault of the media for not posting his picture and at least try to shame this *bleep* a little bit!!
Last edited by Triple 6 on Feb 21st, 2018, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: censor workaround removed. get your point across w/o swearing. thanks.
keepitreal
Fledgling

Post by keepitreal »

one day in jail? I guess the judge doesnt feel that this guy is a menace to the general public after assaulting two police officers. Sort of like sending a human time bomb out in to society. Shame on the judge.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Feb 21st, 2018, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

One day this character will seriously hurt or kill some innocent person. The defence can then tell us all how we failed him, and we should house, rehab, feed and coddle him. Meanwhile his victim will get nothing.
Black Dogs Matter
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

unreal.:( At least send him back to Regina let that City deal with his crap.
Judge made him say sorry smh
unflippinreal
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
thepainter
Banned

Post by thepainter »

There was a famous quote from Goerge Lincoln Rockwell that went something like this....

" I am less disturbed by evil itself and far more disturbed by seemingly normal people's love and acceptance for evil"

I have no use for this criminal vermin who assaulted these cops. However, my hatred for this piece of filth is increased 10 fold by the actions of this evil judge condoning, accepting and loving this evil, useless piece crap! If this degenerate was given the punishment he deserves by the system, I'd be more inclined to shrug this off. Or at least I wouldn't be so angry!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

thepainter wrote:I was angry when I read this story. This useless piece of garbage gets drunk, assaults 3 police officers, all while on probation. This evil judge gives this creature no jail time and probation??? This son of a *bleep* should be locked up for the next 20 years!!

Only the aboriginal kids get medals these days.

Every indication points in the direction of this monster being a Native Indian. If by some slim chance I'm wrong, that's completely the fault of the media for not posting his picture and at least try to shame this *bleep* a little bit!!

google is your friend, i just did, just another judge who is soft on native criminals,no wonder he keeps on reoffending , all that and 1 day in jail :200: and some on here will say the justice system is too hard on natives [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
thepainter
Banned

Post by thepainter »

Here is more info on the judge, in this case, Cathaline Heinrichs .
https://www.kelownacapnews.com/news/kel ... urt-judge/
During her career she has focused on family law. As a sole practitioner since 2000, Heinrichs has worked in adoption, child protection, advocacy for special needs children and family, and separation and divorce in both provincial and supreme courts.

Sho sounds like an uppity, do-gooder, leftist, :cuss: !!!! The WORST type of person to appoint as a judge!!!!
Last edited by ferri on Feb 23rd, 2018, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Word censor workaround.

Return to “Central Okanagan”