Ben Stewart

rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Ben Stewart

Post by rustled »

gman313 wrote:I for one am excited to have Ben back. Now if we can get two green's to sign up on the liberals we back in business!

Sigh. If only...
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

gman313 wrote:I for one am excited to have Ben back. Now if we can get two green's to sign up on the liberals we back in business!

I'm afraid those leopards simply don't change their spots, and you'd have better success growing a third nipple.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

The least likely thing. We're probably locked in here for the rest of the term. Maybe the NDP (fed or prov) will find someone to hold Horgans leash and keep him under control.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

We're probably locked in here for the rest of the term.

I suspect you are right.
If Weaver didn't flinch after the Site C approval and the NDP's continued support of LNG development....nothing is going to stop those two porkers from bellying up to the trough of public funds. :-X
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Leifer wrote:I suspect you are right.
If Weaver didn't flinch after the Site C approval and the NDP's continued support of LNG development....nothing is going to stop those two porkers from bellying up to the trough of public funds. :-X

This is no doubt the penaltimate moment for the Greens. A chance to fully suckle from the unlimited teat. No way they are going to let this chance go.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
This is no doubt the penaltimate moment for the Greens. A chance to fully suckle from the unlimited teat. No way they are going to let this chance go.

they would be a better match with the Liberals. You know, the ones who the citizens of BC actually voted into power
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Noted an article regarding Ben Stewart getting sworn in.

I guess perhaps that's why he didn't present a bill already, as some complained. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

CapitalB wrote:

The least likely thing. We're probably locked in here for the rest of the term. Maybe the NDP (fed or prov) will find someone to hold Horgans leash and keep him under control.

Not sure what you mean by that. He seems to be doing a good job for B.C. so far.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
Not sure what you mean by that. He seems to be doing a good job for B.C. so far.

Define "good job". Under your parameters, that guy in Hawaii who sent out the fake missile attack texts was doing a "good job".

Good to see Ben sworn in. Now go do your best to bring down this horrible unelected cabal of boneheads, please.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Old Techie wrote:Noted an article regarding Ben Stewart getting sworn in.

I guess perhaps that's why he didn't present a bill already, as some complained. :biggrin:
A real dynamic leader would have found a way to have been sworn in last week.
[icon_lol2.gif]
Anyway, I’m glad he’s now taken his seat.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Look at those "rosy" cheeks..............I know some people that look the same way after they drink wine!
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Ben Stewart back in the Legislature . . .
Attachments
DXDoRtOVQAA-bAI.jpg
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^Yaaawwwwn....

He's 'Party Member' who will do whatever and say whatever he is told to say. Or do. He proved that when he gave up his seat to Christy.
Chill
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

flamingfingers wrote:^^Yaaawwwwn....

He's 'Party Member' who will do whatever and say whatever he is told to say. Or do. He proved that when he gave up his seat to Christy.
Whereas all the NDP MLA's freely speak their mind even when they disagree with Horgan . . .
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^I vote that you are off topic Urb.
Chill

Return to “B.C.”