Snow on vehicles

alanjh595
Banned

Re: Snow on vehicles

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds wrote:I just thought it was kind of dumb to clear every window but the back one. He did 5 why not one more?

Back-up camera?
Bring back the LIKE button.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

momma2a.sage wrote:Its clear to see that many of you did not understand the intention of my initial post.

I don't know about those of you who say you cannot see snow...but to me its pretty clear that there is, in fact, snow on the window as well as on the back portion of the vehicle and covering the license plate. If, as you seem to believe, the individual has a 'clean' window... then how is it that they managed to clear the parts extending further than the wipers reached and not the rest of the snow? I have a rear window wiper and it absolutely does not cover the entire window for cleaning. With my car sitting in the snowy weather, I will almost always have to give the area that is not covered by the wipers a good wipe down. So to me, this argument is futile.

I'm not sure which window you're looking at, but to me its pretty clear that there is, in fact, no snow on this window. I've enlarged a screen shot from the video in question to show you.
Capture.jpg
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Bsuds wrote:I just thought it was kind of dumb to clear every window but the back one. He did 5 why not one more?
alanjh595 wrote:
Back-up camera?

Could be but what about a lane change. Side mirrors have a blind spot which is why we are supposed to do a shoulder check.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

so when you shoulder check you look out the rear window? really? are you an owl?
Jhunter199
Fledgling

Post by Jhunter199 »

For a shoulder check are you not suppose to look over your shoulder out the side window to check your side blind spot? I've never looked out the rear window to shoulder check. Side mirror and a quick glance over the shoulder.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

LTD wrote:so when you shoulder check you look out the rear window? really? are you an owl?

Hoo? Me an owl, no ...
Human Owl.gif
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

ouch
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Hopefully all the perfect drivers commenting on this thread are cleaning their tail lights and plates ever few blocks. Seriously take note and observe how many criminals are on the road at this very moment in these poor snow conditions.

Hopefully the goof that took pictures and called castanet isn't on the road today. The poor guy.

Return to “Central Okanagan”