CNN Cuts Feed after getting Truth Bombed

Poindexter
Guru

Re: CNN Cuts Feed after getting Truth Bombed

Post by Poindexter »

Ka-El wrote:Some people must just like looking stupid. I don't know if this is something that comes naturally to them,
or if it is something they deliberately decide to practice at each morning when they get up.

LOL!

My guess is that it comes naturally without practice, simply a product of genetics. Would certainly explain why they treat ignorance like a cherished family heirloom.
[icon_lol2.gif]
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Poindexter wrote: My guess is that it comes naturally without practice, simply a product of genetics.

Wait! There must be a meme for that :laugh:
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Poindexter wrote: My guess is that it comes naturally without practice, simply a product of genetics.

or it could be a result of chemtrail exposure :135:
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote:anyone with half a brain knows that cnn is paid off by democrats ^

When you have half a brain you "know" lots of things - and that's the truth :smt045
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

the truth wrote:anyone with half a brain knows that cnn is paid off by democrats https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/p ... s-cnn.html ^

Hopefully one day those with half a brain will find and start using the other half too. Good luck in your search.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:200:

:topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

CNN’s long history of allowing Democratic town-hall plants

On Thursday, CNN will host a town hall with President Obama as part of his “final-year push to make gun control part of his legacy.” In addition to sitting down with liberal anchor Anderson Cooper, the network says Obama will “take questions from the audience.”

Uh-oh. Get out your best pruning shears and trowels. In an age of micromanaged partisan stagecraft and left-wing media enablers, there is no such thing as a spontaneous question.

CNN has a long history of allowing political plants to flourish in its public forums.

https://nypost.com/2016/01/06/cnns-long ... ll-plants/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

It would it be nice if more of us had so much free time on our hands that we had nothing better to do than watch faux town-hall meetings with third-rate ex-presidents on third-rate ex-news channels.

Trump: "Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!"
Obama: “At least I will go down as president” (insert hilarious I-Phone drop).

At least BO never claimed he would go down as prescient. :1422:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fake news CNN at it again.....

Lanny Davis admits he was source for CNN's Trump Tower story, lied about it on air

Michael Cohen’s attorney has acknowledged being an anonymous source for the disputed CNN Trump Tower story and also admitted lying on TV about his involvement.

Lanny Davistold BuzzFeed News on Monday evening that he was a source for the story claiming that President Trump had personal prior knowledge of a controversial Trump Tower meeting with Russians — a story the Cohen camp has since repudiated.

“I made a mistake,” Mr. Davis said. (He got caught lying and has to admit to the lie)

As the July 26 CNN story claiming that Cohen had direct knowledge of Donald Trump Jr. telling his father of the meeting came under increasing scrutiny, Mr. Davis publicly lied about his role.

“I think the reporting of the story got mixed up in the course of a criminal investigation. We were not the source of the story,” he told CNN’s Anderson Cooper last week. (Sure lying even more)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... p-tower-s/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so trump was telling the truth,,,,,,,, :200: [icon_lol2.gif] cnn= fake news
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

the truth wrote:so trump was telling the truth,,,,,,,, :200: [icon_lol2.gif] cnn= fake news

Trump telling the truth... that is a very rare occurrence [icon_lol2.gif]
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Jmfva wrote:
the truth wrote:so trump was telling the truth,,,,,,,, :200: [icon_lol2.gif] cnn= fake news

Trump telling the truth... that is a very rare occurrence [icon_lol2.gif]

A sure way to tell if Trump is lying is his mouth is moving. :up:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

o wow never heard that one before [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

averagejoe wrote:Fake news CNN at it again.....

Lanny Davis admits he was source for CNN's Trump Tower story, lied about it on air

Michael Cohen’s attorney has acknowledged being an anonymous source for the disputed CNN Trump Tower story and also admitted lying on TV about his involvement.

Lanny Davistold BuzzFeed News on Monday evening that he was a source for the story claiming that President Trump had personal prior knowledge of a controversial Trump Tower meeting with Russians — a story the Cohen camp has since repudiated.

“I made a mistake,” Mr. Davis said. (He got caught lying and has to admit to the lie)

As the July 26 CNN story claiming that Cohen had direct knowledge of Donald Trump Jr. telling his father of the meeting came under increasing scrutiny, Mr. Davis publicly lied about his role.

“I think the reporting of the story got mixed up in the course of a criminal investigation. We were not the source of the story,” he told CNN’s Anderson Cooper last week. (Sure lying even more)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... p-tower-s/

But we can put easy money on the likelihood that Lanny Davis was telling the truth about Cohen, Donald Trump and the Trump Tower meeting then, and is fibbing on behalf of his client now. If that is true, then Davis should fire his client rather than help him attempt to deceive and play games with the special counsel.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/08/2 ... lying-now/
KevinJP
Fledgling

Post by KevinJP »

Wow, a lawyer not telling the truth!!

Return to “World”