One World Church & Deep State Giving Power To The Beast

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: One World Church & Deep State Giving Power To The Beast

Post by Fancy »

:topic:
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Because_They_Lie wrote:It seems like you hang out on this forum all day long and all night long.

with an unmentionable.

The two of you appear to work in tandem.

As soon as I make a post

you arrive and type "conspiracy"

within seconds unmentionable has moved my post

All I have to say is, get a life. mentionable and unmentionable

you creep me right out.

I know....it’s like I’m part of a conspiracy......weird.
You and 71 others Like this post
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Beware of the coming world teacher Maitreya....

The New World Order is coming Are you ready?

1. NWO: The world will be united under One-world Government, led by the Maitreya the Christ.

BP: Revelation 13:15-17 clearly shows that the Beast will rule the world with absolute authority. Only a One-World Government would have the ability to force all the peoples of the world to worship him and to take his mark, without which no one could buy or sell.

2. NWO: The world’s religions will be united into one Religion.

BP: Revelation 13:11-15 shows that the False Prophet will assist the world in worship. He will force all men of the world to worship the image of the beast, under the pain of death. This is a One-World Religion.

3. NWO: The world’s Economy will be united into one global system.

BP: Revelation 13:16-17, foretells that the Beast, aided by the False Prophet, will force everyone on earth to take a mark, without which they cannot buy or sell. Only a Global System, backed by political and spiritual authority, could accomplish such a feat.

4. NWO: When Maitreya the Christ arises, he will claim to be the Christ. By using these 2 words, The Christ, Maitreya will be laying claim to the office of Messiah while separating it from the person, Jesus.

BP: “Every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of anti-Christ…” (1 John 4:3). Literally, this passage means that anyone who would seek to separate Jesus the Man/God from the office of Messiah is of the spirit of Anti-Christ. This is precisely what Maitreya will be doing.

Read more...

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-new- ... ady-video/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

averagejoe wrote:Beware of the coming world teacher Maitreya....

The New World Order is coming Are you ready?

1. NWO: The world will be united under One-world Government, led by the Maitreya the Christ.

BP: Revelation 13:15-17 clearly shows that the Beast will rule the world with absolute authority. Only a One-World Government would have the ability to force all the peoples of the world to worship him and to take his mark, without which no one could buy or sell.

2. NWO: The world’s religions will be united into one Religion.

BP: Revelation 13:11-15 shows that the False Prophet will assist the world in worship. He will force all men of the world to worship the image of the beast, under the pain of death. This is a One-World Religion.

3. NWO: The world’s Economy will be united into one global system.

BP: Revelation 13:16-17, foretells that the Beast, aided by the False Prophet, will force everyone on earth to take a mark, without which they cannot buy or sell. Only a Global System, backed by political and spiritual authority, could accomplish such a feat.

4. NWO: When Maitreya the Christ arises, he will claim to be the Christ. By using these 2 words, The Christ, Maitreya will be laying claim to the office of Messiah while separating it from the person, Jesus.

BP: “Every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of anti-Christ…” (1 John 4:3). Literally, this passage means that anyone who would seek to separate Jesus the Man/God from the office of Messiah is of the spirit of Anti-Christ. This is precisely what Maitreya will be doing.

Read more...

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-new- ... ady-video/

Concise break down, nice post Averagejoe.

Anti Life is so apparent everywhere these days:

What with all the faux food, faux clouds, faux weather, faux disasters, faux terrorism, faux relationships, faux medicine, faux elections, faux news, faux human beings, faux everything! The complete faux matrix of it all!

It blows me away what those with the power and resources are doing to life. The Daring of it all!

Most everything is fake.

Most everything is anti life, most everything is evil.

NWO is already here, it simply has yet to be publicized.

On a side note: concerning the evil drama of the Alberta/BC pipeline; Efforts to force BC to give in to the demands before determining possible destruction of land, habitat and human life by stopping BC wine sales to Alberta... seriously, alcohol over life?

I bet BC will cave, people love their alcohol and being rich over living right. Hope I' am wrong.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I agree with LandM, Dizzy and Fancy............This too will pass onto the conspiracy forum.
Bring back the LIKE button.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

alanjh595 wrote:I agree with LandM, Dizzy and Fancy............This too will pass onto the conspiracy forum.

This is in the conspiracy forum.

Can’t handle it then don’t hang out here.

And don’t make snarky comments about.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

TreeGuy wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:I agree with LandM, Dizzy and Fancy............This too will pass onto the conspiracy forum.

This is in the conspiracy forum.

Can’t handle it then don’t hang out here.

And don’t make snarky comments about.

Pay them no mind, they are just the local celebrities, begging for attention. pathetic and dirty.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

:topic:
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

LANDM wrote:Thank you for your applause and your continued support of bringing conspiracies to the forefront. That’s what the world needs more of. :up:

One World Communist Order...
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Some quotes...by some very powerful people.

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States (1856-1924)

Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild (1840-1915) who once said:
“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the British Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.”

So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes. – Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister (1804-1881)

Professor Carroll Quigley wrote:
The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands to be able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in private meetings and conferences.… The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralisation of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury to all other economic groups.

Winston Churchill, who was eventually “bored by it all,” wrote around 1920:
From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played a definitely recognisable role in the tragedy of French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century, and now at last, this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads, and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Consider the 1961 statement of US President John F. Kennedy (JFK) before media personnel:
The word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, secret oaths and secret proceedings. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence. It depends on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published, its mistakes are buried, not headlined, and its dissenters are silenced, not praised, no expenditure is questioned, no secret revealed… I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people.”

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Pope John Paul II
More than ever, we need a new international order that draws on the experience and results achieved in these years by the United Nations. It would be able to provide solutions to the problems of today... based on the dignity of human beings, an integrated development of society, solidarity between rich and poor nations, and on the sharing of resources and the extraordinary results of scientific and technological progress.

George Bush Sr.
If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long.

George McGovern
I would support a presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps… at the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a new world order based not upon a Pax Americana, but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court.

Nelson Mandela
The new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world democracy, peace and prosperity for all.

Mikhail Gorbachev
Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order.

French President Chirac
said during a speech at The Hague that the UN’s Kyoto Protocol represented “the first component of an authentic global governance. For the first time, humanity is instituting a genuine instrument of global governance.”

Barack Hussein Obama
All nations must come together to build a stronger global regime.

Al Gore
Climate bill will help bring about global governance....But it is the awareness itself that will drive the change and one of the ways it will drive the change is through global governance and global agreements.

David Rockefeller
We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and their great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

Henry Kissinger
Obama primed to create "New World Order"

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

And here it's is....6th World Government summit.

WTO Chief, Malcolm Gladwell and Visionaries Close World Government Summit 2018 With Future Forecasts

Advanced economies losing jobs to technology, not immigrants or trade, says WTO chief
Cryptocurrencies market still in its early days, but the nascent technology has a real future
Time for governments to focus on individualized solutions instead of mass scaled ones

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The sixth edition of the World Government Summit (WGS 2018) ended in Dubai with invigorating talks highlighting the seismic and inevitable changes innovation will bring, and a plea for institutions to realign with the new world order.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... lose-World

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Creepy “World Government Summit” Targets America, Freedom

Top globalists, communists, and Islamists from around the globe gathered this month on the Arabian Peninsula for the World Government Summit — yes, that is the confab's real name — to push for what they called a “new world order.” More than a few speakers made clear that liberty, self-government, and the “America First” agenda were in the crosshairs.

On the other hand, Big Government, trans-humanism, and globalism were presented as the solution to basically everything, from alleged man-made “global warming” and health problems to unemployment and even hate. Aside from global governance and statism, one of the key themes of the conference was the merger of man and machine to become “cyborgs.” Artificial Intelligence and “Happiness,” directed by authorities, were also major topics.

But while critics ridiculed and slammed the scheming, and most American media outlets completely ignored it, the globalist confab has been helping to advance a planetary agenda that is completely at odds with American traditions of liberty and self-government. And the speakers, organizers, and attendees barely bothered to conceal that fact — probably in part because they knew Americans were unlikely to hear about the antics from the purveyors of “fake news” posing as “mainstream” media.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-ne ... ca-freedom

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Lisa Haven reporting on the World Government Summit. Oh there isn't going to be a NWO.... :smt045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... KJJgsHCLXc

hondacivicwanted1

Post by hondacivicwanted1 »

Interesting. Can anyone explain how it is possible to achieve freedom with only constraint?

Perhaps I could offer a different perspective on this mark and the beast.Have you considered that it may not be what you are expecting but more on a personal level?

Let me offer an example: I finished a letter that I wrote in order to resolve an issue that I am having.

In part:

Absent the required information(s) will prevent the obligation(s) from being fulfilled and dealt with placing further hardship on Mr. Doe by the establishment which Revenue Services of British Columbia is a member of. That being said, the fact this issue "identity mismatch" is still present within your records is troubling that raises far to many concerns which only serves to drive credible fear to a level considered to be an unreasonable burden.

At this time please cease and desist creating and promoting conditions that allow the identity mismatch to continue corrupting government records.

The corrupting of government records allow for credible fear of government leaders deliberately refusing to mention the people’s aspirations in the policies. The policies create conflict with a blatant disregard for human dignity using the element of non-truth as a weapon of mass destruction.

The corrupting of government records allow for credible fear that the government's policies have not respected the human resource and have created pollution which destroys sacred habitat needed for the survival of rare endangered species. The presence of rare endangered species is denied by a loss of compassion and mercy that can only be found as a human element enjoyed by each member of the species of man, the spirit of life being a rare endangered species under legislation.

The corrupting of government records allow for credible fear that the government policies compel the individual to succumb to false teachings which could result in a mark. The actions taken or not taken by the individual shall determine its placement because only the individual has the power to create and sustain this form of condition.

Please use the opportunity to correct the conditions that are corrupting government property with out compelling Mr. Doe to take any further action as it may cause a violation of his belief(s).

Mr. Doe has belief that complete disrespect for the beliefs of others is now not only the norm, but it’s praised. Before you judge the beliefs of others acknowledge the deficiencies of your own beliefs.

As I stood at the shore of the sea looking out I witnessed two beasts, the first beast having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. This beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
The second beast had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
If any man have an ear, let him hear let him that hath understanding and count the number of the beast for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It has been written that the imaginations of men could blur the line between truth and fiction, it has been said those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

In order to have freedom there also must be truth. If you build or create something on a foundation that begins with a non-truth whether it be a story or a system of progress that being events such as an economic model, civil model, social model, cultural model, religious model, political model, racial model, How do find truth?
You cannot find truth with out first removing the non-truth or it may come to be known that denial of truth is a principle of fundamental justice.

It is unfortunate that society does a lot more to force us to take sides and create those sides then it does to actually push us to truth versus fiction, that is where the battle lies that is the side you have to choose, so choose wisely.
End.

No government or other individual will be imposing any mark but be only a symptom of this condition. Each mark is unique as is each individual. You will create your own prison free to choose which ever decision you wish but you cannot choose the consequences.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”