The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming?

Snman
Übergod

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming?

Post by Snman »

Someone sent me this link. Not sure what to make of it but I am interested to see what others think.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/world/russi ... on-canada/
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Jlabute
Guru

Re: The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming?

Post by Jlabute »

I am sure their social network paid advertising caused us to elect Justin.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Jlabute wrote:I am sure their social network paid advertising caused us to elect Justin.

Those bastids!!!
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jlabute wrote:I am sure their social network paid advertising caused us to elect Justin.

The Russians influenced the Canadian election too?

Say it ain't so!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Gasp!

You mean we can blame Hair-Sox on the Russians???? :dash:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I am of Russian heritage, one half ONLY, and.... andddd....anndddddddddd :runforlife:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Rumor has it QueenK and Catsumi are paid by Russian oligarchs to upset the balance of power within the valley.

Waiting with baited breath to hear the Mueller indictment of Canadians. I am anticipating karma to those, for years of abuse on Castanet.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Newsflash! The Russians are already here. I'm but one part of the evil plan about to be unveiled.

ARE those CAT SOX? :200:
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Here,let me pose a question to you QK as you have such close evil empire ties:

What the devil did we do to the Russians that they inflicted upon us Hair-Sox, aka Mr Dressup?

Can we make amends? Will they remove the curse?

All of Canada (especially the Valley) awaits breathlessly for words of reparation. :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

I got a kick out of this statement, because I think our Government has already done a good job of doing this, without any "outside" help. LOL
Russia also wants to discredit the broader political system, to undermine Canadians’ faith in “the system”, be it our own election process, our system of government, or parliamentary affairs.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Think? We’re talking about a Scott Gilmore piece in Maclean’s Magazine – thinking seems a bit incongruous.

It shouldn’t surprise anyone that the Russians are not fans of Chrystia, a Ukrainian nationalist who wrote an exposé about Russian Plutocrats, and has accused the Russians of manufacturing information depicting her grandfather as a Nazi collaborator.

As nice as it would be to blame the Russians for Trudeau, we'll just have to accept the fact that we did it to ourselves. :cuss:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan

Return to “World”