WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Re: High-profile B.C gangster sentenced to life

Post by WalterWhite »

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg
Tfishwood

Riach gangster

Post by Tfishwood »

Wondering why that gangster fella didn’t skip bail ?
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Re: Riach gangster

Post by WalterWhite »

Tfishwood wrote:Wondering why that gangster fella didn’t skip bail ?

I would guess things might work a bit differently in the Phillipines where he was caught 4 years ago, and I believe has been in jail there since. Being discussed here:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=77368

- and my feelings for him remain the same:

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

Here's a link to the (current) story:

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... -in-prison
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

He could have been out on bail but had to surrender his passport to the Police. He's Not going anywhere without it.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Riach finally gets what he deserves

Post by stuphoto »

Riach finally gets to spend the rest of his life in prison
I don't think that he'll have many steak suppers there either.

I am thinking that we should start getting his friends one way plane tickets to the Philippines.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Riach facing life in prison

Post by Ken7 »

Jake70 wrote:This is how you deal with gangster scum that infest our country. good riddance, hope you have fun there! :130:
TG there is no transfer treaty with Canada otherwise some Canadian judge would give him a hug and send him on his way.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#220118

Do you think the BIG Gangster is now wishing he had a real career?? Is he hoping for a small penis cellmate? Let me tell you I hope Trudeau stays the hell away and let's the country deal with this. It is not our game, if anything further investigate, he likely was sending it to Canada and there is likely another piece of crap here who is wishing he did not get caught!

Canada does not have an Offender Transfer Treaty with the Philippines.

Nice, hope he enjoys his Life in the Phillippines.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Riach facing life in prison

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ken7 wrote:
Jake70 wrote:This is how you deal with gangster scum that infest our country. good riddance, hope you have fun there! :130:
TG there is no transfer treaty with Canada otherwise some Canadian judge would give him a hug and send him on his way.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#220118

Do you think the BIG Gangster is now wishing he had a real career?? Is he hoping for a small penis cellmate? Let me tell you I hope Trudeau stays the hell away and let's the country deal with this. It is not our game, if anything further investigate, he likely was sending it to Canada and there is likely another piece of crap here who is wishing he did not get caught!

Duerte hates JT. I dont think JT can help anyone who gets in troubke in the Phillipines
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Riach finally gets what he deserves

Post by The Green Barbarian »

stuphoto wrote:Riach finally gets to spend the rest of his life in prison
I don't think that he'll have many steak suppers there either.

I am thinking that we should start getting his friends one way plane tickets to the Philippines.

What's the point? Justin will just fly them back and hand each one a cheque for $10.5 million.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

This guy got what he had coming in the Philippines and it is nice to see him get a penalty there. that fits his crime. The prison there sure won't be up to Canadian "club med" facilities, but who cares.. that makes it even better. He is only one of too many of these morons who have been contributing to the drug, weapons and violent crime problem in [BC] Canada. Personally, I hope he never gets out of prison and notwithstanding any attempt by our Prime Minister to get him transferred back to Canada, it is unlikely that the government of the Philippines is going to agree. Up here, if he was facing this kind of sentence, the slime would likely turn rat on his friends in order to broker a deal for a lesser sentence, but that is not gonna happen down there. Do the crime, do the time.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
What's the point? Justin will just fly them back and hand each one a cheque for $10.5 million.

did you not read this
" Canada does not have an Offender Transfer Treaty with the Philippines.
"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

But his charter rights .. we should probably bust him out of jail. Bring him back to Canada and pay him 10 million dollars. Surely we have violated his charter rights some how. Cant believe this poor gangster is going to have to do real time in a real prison. Shame on JT for not being on a plane with a stack of cash headed for Manilla. Save our scum bags JT. It will be a wonderful photo op.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I have absolutely no sympathy for this guy or any like him.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

WalterWhite wrote: Being discussed here:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=77368

previously started here: