Librarian kicker found

wisdom01

Librarian kicker found

Post by wisdom01 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/220170 ... cker-found

The saddest part is all those people watch some piece of garbage kick an elderly woman and no one tackled the dude, apparently security guards nearby as well ... what a gutless bunch ...
abraham
Fledgling

Re: Librarian kicker found

Post by abraham »

I agree, I just watch the video several times and thought the same thing! Makes my blood boil to see multiple grown men standing within reaching distance of this idiot and not one of them made the slightest attempt to tackle that fool and pumble him! She’s somebody’s mother/grandmother, I couldn’t even imagine if that happened to my mom! And those men that stood there and did nothing afterwards,in my eyes aren’t much different then the guy who kicked her! Reminds me of that story couple months back when that teenage Muslim girl was being assault on the sky train and only one young man outta the 20-30
Onlookers intervened! People are just scared, selfish individuals these days!Really makes me sick!
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

“Alleged” librarian kicker. That’s what he was called on the TV news. :-X
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

That dude bolted like a scared rabbit the second he did it, its not like he lingered in grasping range.

Glad they found him....*bleep* was he thinking..
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm thinking the bald guy is a social worker, that's why he didn't run after his client.

Can't think of any other reason.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

I'm thinking some kind of serious mental health issue or cognitive disability.

What led up to the incident?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I say now the librarian gets a free shot.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Even Steven wrote:I say now the librarian gets a free shot.

With a baseball bat or maybe a taser.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

Queen K wrote:I'm thinking the bald guy is a social worker, that's why he didn't run after his client.

Can't think of any other reason.

Why? Because he's a guy? What if he was a she, would you still expect the same reaction? If not, why not? It's 2018 ya know.
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
wisdom01

Post by wisdom01 »

d0nb wrote:“Alleged” librarian kicker. That’s what he was called on the TV news. :-X

Yeah ... heaven forbid we wouldn't be politically correct even in the face of the obvious ... sad ... :-X
wisdom01

Post by wisdom01 »

rustled wrote:I'm thinking some kind of serious mental health issue or cognitive disability.

Great question, no one seems to be reporting that ... regardless of the outcome, I can't think of a good reason to kick an elderly woman in a library ...
wisdom01

Post by wisdom01 »

Bsuds wrote:
Even Steven wrote:I say now the librarian gets a free shot.

With a baseball bat or maybe a taser.

Absolutely agree ... and as a general comment there is so much truth to this ... this is one of the biggest problems in society today, there is no accountability for anything ... people get away with all kinds of antisocial behavior because they have some tag of mental illness or poor upbringing or addiction or a host of other lame excuses. If there was proper accountability laid on these people (and I don't just mean jail time, it can also be placing the person in the right facility) I believe there would be way less of this behavior.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Anyone who treats a elderly person/senior in this manner, is impo a piece sh :cuss: that should be charged.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

rustled wrote:I'm thinking some kind of serious mental health issue or cognitive disability.

One newscast mentioned mental issues and that this guy was "known" to authorities. Now the police are using some weird arcane statement rather than just coming out and saying he's "challenged".

"to exercise a critical lens in what they see, hear, or read before any judgements are made."

How about just coming out and saying that he has mental issues? Not politically correct anymore? A decade ago it would be more like "he's nuts".
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

wisdom01 wrote: If there was proper accountability laid on these people (and I don't just mean jail time, it can also be placing the person in the right facility) I believe there would be way less of this behavior.

This guy pretty much has some serious issues because a "normal" person would not kick a Senior lady in the chest.
He is a danger to society and needs help and kept out of the public until it's proven he won't do something like this again.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “B.C.”