Missing Jet Anyone?

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Missing Jet Anyone?

Post by Queen K »

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/ca ... li=AAggNb9

But EDC first has to find the plane; the Guptas made the plane's location data private after EDC sought the jet's exact whereabouts in a court filing. The disappearance of the plane is noted on FlightAware, a website that allows the public to track the location of planes around the world. “This aircraft (ZS-OAK) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator,” the site says. The plane has been spotted in recent weeks at airports in India, Russia and Dubai.

Should the EDC be lending for corrupt families?

The jet was spotted in India? Maybe Trudeau's visit has more to do with the jet and trying to find out where it is?
Last edited by Queen K on Mar 3rd, 2018, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Missing Jet Anyone?

Post by Jflem1983 »

Hopefully they are smuggling drugs and guns. When they are caught they can say they were working for JT
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:135: I'm thinking this jet is the actual reason JT went to India, to try to dig up some information.

And corrupt India did every thing to block him.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Could be wrong but the way I read this link is that the Canadian taxpayer is on the hook for 27 million bux since Bombardier made the "sale".

Yawn. What else is new?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

Jflem1983 wrote:Hopefully they are smuggling drugs and guns. When they are caught they can say they were working for JT

If you were paying attention, it was the dimwit harper that lent the money to the Gupta family
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

To understand how truly mired in controversy and corruption the Gupta family really allegedly is, people will want to read this article about their ties in South Africa

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22513410

It's difficult to pick out any ONE paragraph to reprint here and highlight because the entire article is about their corruption, from buying people ministerial seats, demanding diplomatic passports as private citizens though, to landing their airplanes on government military bases and accepting monies from the government which was meant to go to poor farmers.

Let's say these people are the worst of the worst sociopaths and be done with it.

So lose a plane they own Canada $27 million on? And fly it around India with impunity?

I'll bet that's why Trudeau went to India, to try to convince politicians to abide by the the no-fly rules of the convention and return the plane.

The Guptas are Indian, and only immigrants to South Africa afterall. Would it surprise anyone that the plane is there?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://mg.co.za/article/2018-03-04-can ... day-report

Canadian banks make an application to keep a corrupt rich family under control as far as a plane is concerned.

Righto.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://globalnews.ca/news/4059932/cana ... uxury-jet/

The loan was made in 2014. I would not blame Harper though, for anothers corruption. Justin Trudeau wasn't elected until October of 2015, right?

What I'm saying is that the trip to india may have had more to do with recouping the plane, and $27 million for our bank, than photo-0pts.

I wonder if a direct link will ever arise?
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

[quote="Queen K"]https://globalnews.ca/news/4059932/canadian-bank-loan-african-family-luxury-jet/

What I'm saying is that the trip to india may have had more to do with recouping the plane, and $27 million for our bank, than photo-0pts.

The Clown princess went to India for a $2 million holiday. He doesn't give a damn about some stupid plane. Compensating / gifting Bombardier with $400 million made it all OK for his Bombardier buddies.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm going to disagree.

I'll bet that Trudeau made some discreet inquiries as to how this can happen and where the plane is if it's in India.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Bless your little heart, QK, you charitably give Hair-Sox a reason for the fashion show in India.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

What would be a better disguise and throw off the Guptas?

:135:
Last edited by Queen K on Mar 4th, 2018, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

You mean, Hair-sox was under cover?

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It seems the trip coincided with the spotting of the jet in India.

Coincidence?

I'm saying maybe not. But unless there is proof, we can speculate all we want :popcorn:
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Sure then, let's speculate.

If plane is spotted in Timbuctu, perhaps Mr Dressup will follow it there? :130: :biggrin:

Unknown

Return to “Canada”