The Ungovernables

Snman
Übergod

The Ungovernables

Post by Snman »

Just what we need, another group of vandals too cowardly to show their faces. What point did they make? That they can destroy other peoples property? My, what a powerful group...of imbeciles.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/22 ... eaks-havoc
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: The Ungovernables

Post by Jflem1983 »

Should at least stand and fight with the cops if so ungovernable. These idiots are just vandals
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

The Ungovernables are a group of young Artists from around the World, I imagine they aren't amused by the name being co-oped.
And then it gets tied to a Book Fair?
The punks ran and discarded their clothing
guessing their parent units have to take them mall shopping today
" where's your black hoodie Fletcher?" Had to toss it while running from the cops after smashing windows
" you ran? " Police brutality making you run Son, let's go shopping at Old Navy"
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Obviously leftists. NDPer's, Greens, and Liberals. Good conservatives would be at home with their families, and resting to put in a good days work.
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

Here we have yet another example of why we need to defend ourselves with weapons. The police and Governments either don't give a damn or are too terrified of being accused of racism or of "offending" someone. Lawlessness in the countryside is now out of control and I don't blame anyone for using whatever they have available and do whatever they deem necessary to protect their families and property.

Canada doesn't have a "justice" system, we have a "legal" system. Big difference.

Return to “Canada”