Trump discussion

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Ka-El »

JLives wrote: She did get 3 million more votes than Trump.

But Trump had the most well-attended inauguration EVER! :D
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I try really really really hard not to follow what the Donald is up to.. but he;s come undone
“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”

Poor poor Jared. snerk. Only first fam member I like is Melania. Prolly going to bring back Kellyanne.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

JLives wrote:. Bernie should have been President.

Bernie Sanders is a moron. He would have turned the US into Venezuela in a very short period of time.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote: :panic: Quick! Someone bring up Hillary!

or tell us how :cuss: head Bernie Sanders should have been president!! :panic:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Report: Trump Wants His Chief Of Staff To Get Rid Of Jared And Ivanka

U.S. President Donald Trump has reportedly asked White House Chief of Staff John Kelly to oust his daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.

Although both serve in official roles as advisors, The New York Times reported that Trump privately requested Kelly’s help “in moving them out.” He also told the couple they should stay, unnamed aides told the newspaper.

Earlier this week, Kushner lost his interim top secret security clearance. News also broke that banking regulators in New York had asked several lenders about their financial relationships with him.

Trump “vacillates between sounding regretful that Mr. Kushner is taking arrows and annoyed that he is another problem to deal with,” The Times reported.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

An imbecile and a coward. This guy was never qualified or suitable for the role of president. The Americans were made fools in their last election and they are all (DNC & GOP) responsible for this mess. It is time to start the impeachment process.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... president/

The British tend to write it out without partisonship, so I went looking and here it is.

Did anyone ever think that Trump asked a third party to move Ivanka and Jared out to protect them from what's coming?

Clearly the NRA threated something, something very personal. Otherwise why would a rich man like Trump cave in less than a day after the powerful NRA sat him down like a kid and told him who really runs the legislation and country?

That alone should have told Americans something. That they can not expect any sort of change any day soon on legislating gun laws into modification.

None.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/02/donald-trump-against-gun-control-nra-says-meeting-president/

The British tend to write it out without partisonship, so I went looking and here it is.

Did anyone ever think that Trump asked a third party to move Ivanka and Jared out to protect them from what's coming?

Clearly the NRA threated something, something very personal. Otherwise why would a rich man like Trump cave in less than a day after the powerful NRA sat him down like a kid and told him who really runs the legislation and country?

That alone should have told Americans something. That they can not expect any sort of change any day soon on legislating gun laws into modification.

None.

Americans support the NRA. They do not support government gun grabbing
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I suspect that once they understand how powerful of an influence the NRA truly is, that their government isn't theirs, but rather so nakedly in the hands of third parties, the support for the NRA will diminish.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:I suspect that once they understand how powerful of an influence the NRA truly is, that their government isn't theirs, but rather so nakedly in the hands of third parties, the support for the NRA will diminish.

I think they come out of this stronger than ever.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I hope you're wrong.

In the meantime, free trade in the time of NAFTA negoitations in Mexico, is under attack for "national security reasons"?

Even the US Army is baffled?

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau describes it as baffling that the United States might be on the verge of using national security as an excuse to impose heavy tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum.

He reacted Friday after the U.S. indicated that it was leaning toward using a rarely invoked provision in American law that allows a president to unilaterally declare tariffs to counter threats to national security.

As the No. 1 supplier of both steel and aluminum to its southern neighbour, Canada is lobbying hard for an exemption. Canada has hinted at retaliatory action, as have the European Union and Mexico in what could morph into a global trade war.

''It just makes no sense to highlight that Canada and Canadian steel or aluminum might be a security threat to the United States,'' Trudeau said during an event in Barrie, Ont.

''That's why this is absolutely unacceptable and it's a point we've made many times, that I've made directly with the president. It's one that we're going continue to engage with all levels of the U.S. administration on.''

That lobbying effort is facing an uphill battle, if signs Friday are any indication.

U.S. President Donald Trump has a campaign-style rally scheduled March 10 in Pennsylvania, which is the historic heart of the American steel industry and which is now the site of an unexpectedly hard-fought special congressional election.

Trump was reportedly in a foul mood over months of internal foot-dragging over tariffs. He even said he welcomed a tariff war, given the size of the U.S. import-export deficit, tweeting Friday: ''Trade wars are good, and easy to win.''

Trump has announced plans for a tariff of 25 per cent on steel, and 10 per cent on aluminum. Canada is the top supplier of each to the U.S., with $15 billion a year in combined sales for use in things like cars and, ironically, American military gear.

Meanwhile, the protectionist wing of the U.S. administration appears ascendant. The free traders around Trump were frozen out of recent decision-making, according to U.S. press reports. That includes the U.S. military — which has publicly disputed the idea that steel and aluminum imports are a security threat at all, arguing against broad tariffs that might damage alliances.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Why do u want to see good god fearing Americans helpless at the hands of criminals queen.

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote: I think they come out of this stronger than ever.

Yes, because apparently Americans love knowing their democracy is controlled by a group of lobbyists. :smt045
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Presidential Milestone: Trump has spent 100 days in office at one of his golf clubs

President Donald Trump reached a presidential milestone at his Palm Beach County, Florida, golf club on Saturday: One hundred days in office at a golf club that bears his name.

Trump, once a critic of presidential golfing, has ignored his own advice and made a habit of visiting some of the many golf courses emblazoned in his moniker. The habit is part of the broader trend of the President and first lady making frequent trips to properties owned and operated by the Trump Organization …

… In total, Trump has spent nearly 25% of his days in office at one of his golf clubs. It is impossible to know whether Trump golfs every time he visits one of his golf clubs because White House aides rarely confirm that he is golfing, and Trump has, at times, visited his golf clubs to eat a meal or meet with people.…

"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in 2014. "Worse than Carter."

Trump also made presidential golf an issue during the 2016 campaign.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016 ...

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Jflem1983 wrote:Why do u want to see good god fearing Americans helpless at the hands of criminals queen.

What about the good Americans that don’t fear god.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"good god fearing Americans"

That should be a small number.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished

Return to “World”