Time to burn the white house down again?

mikep_electrical

Time to burn the white house down again?

Post by mikep_electrical »

Last edited by mikep_electrical on Jun 17th, 2023, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snman
Übergod

Re: Time to burn the white house down again?

Post by Snman »

mikep_electrical wrote:25% really. What is your plan if this continues?

"I don't think we need to block Canadian steel in the name of national security. They're annoying. You know, they're too nice. But we don't fear a war with Canada," King said.

I am having a hard time feeling nice here.

I suspect he was trying to be funny but in the end, King is a nobody Independent.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

If you really want to repeat history, sit down and eat Trump's dinner first before you burn down the White House.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
mikep_electrical

Last edited by mikep_electrical on Jun 17th, 2023, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

mikep_electrical wrote:
I wonder if they may save the Obama painting this time around.

Obama wasn't alive in 1814 so there wasn't a painting of him to save.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
mikep_electrical wrote:
I wonder if they may save the Obama painting this time around.

Obama wasn't alive in 1814 so there wasn't a painting of him to save.

Not that we'd save his portrait anyway.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
mikep_electrical

Last edited by mikep_electrical on Jun 17th, 2023, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Obama wasn't alive in 1814 so there wasn't a painting of him to save.

How do you know that?? Have you seen his birth certificate?? [icon_lol2.gif] :130:
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I have

"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

I say tell the USA to take a hike then do a full court press to set up trade deals with all the other countries the USA is trying to mess with. Every premier all high level ministers out globe touting singing about Canada standing up to he worlds bullies.

Subsidies the heck out of all the industries hurt by the transition from USA to the rest of the word.
Push investments into ports and pipelines to the coast (giggle)

Then in Feb 2020, once Donny is gone, fire up Nafta again. Worst case, 2024.

Now we have trade deals with everyone.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote:Image

He could have produced it sooner but he was busy hunting down Osama Bin Laden. :up:
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The Orange Crested Tweety Bird will fly away sometime, so patience. Just don't expect rationality out of the white house for a wee while.

It is possible that the Orange Crested Tweety Bird will fly from the white house to the big house ... wouldn't that be neat!
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

hobbyguy wrote:The Orange Crested Tweety Bird will fly away sometime, so patience. Just don't expect rationality out of the white house for a wee while.

True that. Sadly, it is going to be some time before America is even close to how great it was when Obama left. What disgrace this imbecile has brought to this once great country. What a sad and disgraceful time to have to admit you're American.

It is possible that the Orange Crested Tweety Bird will fly from the white house to the big house ... wouldn't that be neat!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Twas the British not us who burned the White House.
We would have planted a hedge and hoped for the best
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

war of 1812 is the war everyone won. The British because they fended off an invasion and launched a successful counter attack. Canada because it happened here, even though we weren’t really Canada yet. And America because...America doesn’t lose wars, it was a “stalemate” [icon_lol2.gif]
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”