Terrorist wants 2nd chance

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Terrorist wants 2nd chance

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#220267 hang the sob, the only thing he is sorry about is that he got caught, will justin trudope bring him back to canada and give him 10 million and the keys to the city, i would not bet against it, rott in jail you scum bag
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Terrorist wants 2nd chance

Post by Catsumi »

Here is another one to set your teeth on edge. This Cansdian critter of middle east descent, an 18 year old child of course, (now arguing that he is developmentally/mentally challenged) decides to declare a jihad against NYC for bombing his war torn and lawless homeland. He and two of his accomplices were caught but now he is MOST anxious to be returned to Canada as sentencing is underway in the USA.

The last sentence of the link is a howler wherein the USA justices says that by the time he is out of jail his development just may match his years. (!)

Anyway, let's prepare for our Crime minister's copious tears and who knows....cash.

BTW.....This guy had considered his jihad against Canada too but probably decided that he might need us as a future safe harbour.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

he should of just tried bombing something in canada, if caught, jt would of given him a medal and 10 million
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Nobody ever wants to take the time to understand the feelings of resentment someone might get by witnessing their homeland being bombed to shreds by western civilization. For as long as Canada and the US supports a violent and destructive foreign policy in the middle east we can expect endless generations of people like this. Also, I weep for our democracy if folks like these are the ones lining up at the voting booths ^^.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Brass Monkey wrote: For as long as Canada and the US supports a violent and destructive foreign policy in the middle east we can expect endless generations of people like this. Also, I weep for our democracy if folks like these are the ones lining up at the voting booths ^^.

I weep too that we allow terrorists to vote. Even worse is allowing the apologists to vote. He wants a second chance? Yeah to actually go all the way next time. Thankfully he is in the US and the courts will do a better job than the injustice/legal garbage system the left wing has turned our country into. I weep for that as well.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 5th, 2018, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try again without the personal attack.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

*removed*

The US military has killed 250,000 civilians in the Middle East since invading Iraq over non-existent WMDs in 2003. Do you know anything about the Mujahideen and how they were armed and trained by the US and went on to commence the islamic revolution of 1979? Western involvement in the Middle East goes back nearly 60 years. Do you know how to create a terrorist? Kill the son of a man that never did anything to you.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote:Do you know how to create a terrorist? .

No, but I do know how to create a brain-washed SJW. Let them loose in our insanely left-wing post-secondary education system. What you are spouting is just plain nonsense.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote:No, but I do know how to create a brain-washed SJW. Let them loose in our insanely left-wing post-secondary education system. What you are spouting is just plain nonsense.

Brainwashed is blaming a holy book for spawning terrorism and not the US military and affiliated powers for killing hundreds of thousands of civilians since 2003. You have to be seriously lacking critical thinking skills to think violently occupying a nation for 15 years would have no consequences. There is no accountability in this world, and I understand that because western involvement in the Middle East is something nobody wants to ever stamp their name on.
Last edited by ferri on Mar 5th, 2018, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote:
Brainwashed is blaming a holy book for spawning terrorism .

oh brother. This was as far as I got. Shame on the fools that fed you this nonsense.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Brass Monkey wrote:Brainwashed is blaming a holy book for spawning terrorism and not the US military and affiliated powers for killing hundreds of thousands of civilians since 2003. You have to be seriously lacking critical thinking skills to think violently occupying a nation for 15 years would have no consequences. There is no accountability in this world, and I understand that because western involvement in the Middle East is something nobody wants to ever stamp their name on.

Try walking in one of these "holy book" countries with a big cross around your neck whilst the wife walks beside you with a pretty dress and her long flowing hair blowing in the desert breeze. See if you make it to your hotel.
Have you been to these "holy book' countries? Being a Christian could be a death sentence. Don't even think about being there if you are Jewish. :200:
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

JagXKR wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote: For as long as Canada and the US supports a violent and destructive foreign policy in the middle east we can expect endless generations of people like this. Also, I weep for our democracy if folks like these are the ones lining up at the voting booths ^^.

I weep too that we allow terrorists to vote. Even worse is allowing the apologists to vote. He wants a second chance? Yeah to actually go all the way next time. Thankfully he is in the US and the courts will do a better job than the injustice/legal garbage system the left wing has turned our country into. I weep for that as well.

exactly .................
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Giant No to his second chance. Wouldn't trust him far as I could throw him. Damn Canada always going aww come on home .
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
Brainwashed is blaming a holy book for spawning terrorism .

oh brother. This was as far as I got. Shame on the fools that fed you this nonsense.

Yeah, lets pretend like text in a holy book will magically push people to jihadism, and not killing hundreds of thousands of their civilians.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

JagXKR wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:Brainwashed is blaming a holy book for spawning terrorism and not the US military and affiliated powers for killing hundreds of thousands of civilians since 2003. You have to be seriously lacking critical thinking skills to think violently occupying a nation for 15 years would have no consequences. There is no accountability in this world, and I understand that because western involvement in the Middle East is something nobody wants to ever stamp their name on.

Try walking in one of these "holy book" countries with a big cross around your neck whilst the wife walks beside you with a pretty dress and her long flowing hair blowing in the desert breeze. See if you make it to your hotel.
Have you been to these "holy book' countries? Being a Christian could be a death sentence. Don't even think about being there if you are Jewish. :200:

You mean they will treat me as christians have treated me and my people here in Canada for the last 400 years?

Return to “Canada”