Terrorist wants 2nd chance

Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Re: Terrorist wants 2nd chance

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
How many thousands of civilians has the western world slaughtered in Indonesia? None, so probably very few.

LOL...so blindingly naive....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Indonesia

I am genuinely curious. Who taught you this "western world slaughtered" nonsense? How does one pick up this tripe and then actually assign it any value? I hope you didn't pay someone to teach you this garbage, as that person was robbing you blind.

Nobody taught me anything that I am stating here today, we have a magical plastic wizard in our hands that allows us to surf through an endless amount of knowledge at a moments notice. We in western society cry our eyes out when an islamic terrorist kills a few dozen people on our shores, yet we go mute when it comes to discussing the 250,000+ civilians that our nations have killed, not to mention the thousands more that are displaced by relentless US airstrikes.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Omnitheo wrote: We should commit to helping train the locals. .

Sure. It's so simple! Why did no one think of this?? How about training them first to stop putting gay people to death, and circumsizing women. There's a start.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justin- ... -1.3438279
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Canada will cease all coalition airstrikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria by Feb. 22, while it beefs up its military efforts, including the number of special forces deployed on the ground to train Iraqi forces for the next two years.

"It is important to understand that while airstrike operations can be very useful to achieve short-term military and territorial gains, they do not on their own achieve long-term stability for local communities," Trudeau said during an announcement in Ottawa on Monday.

"Canadians learned this lesson first-hand during a very difficult decade in Afghanistan, where our forces became expert military trainers renowned around the world."

Canada's military effort under Operation IMPACT will also include maintaining aircrew and support personnel for one CC-150 Polaris aerial refuelling aircraft and up to two CP-140 Aurora aerial surveillance aircraft. Canada will also send troops to mark targets for the coalition partners.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

as usual, ignore the actual point. What else is new.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote:
Nobody taught me anything that I am stating here today,.

I don't believe you.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Brass Monkey wrote:
Nobody taught me anything that I am stating here today,.

I don't believe you.

Of course you don't, you have a picture in your head of liberal professors teaching college students how to hate western society.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote:
Of course you don't, you have a picture in your head of liberal professors teaching college students how to hate western society.

If only they were liberal professors. Those kinds of professors at least value truth and freedom. The professors that messed up your mind were dedicated only to lying and perverting your brain, and that's just sad.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

indeed it is very sad
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Brass Monkey wrote:

If only they were liberal professors. Those kinds of professors at least value truth and freedom. The professors that messed up your mind were dedicated only to lying and perverting your brain, and that's just sad.

The professors teaching me are chemical engineers, physicists and calculus wizards. According to you we spend the first hour of class learning polynomial functions and quadratics and we spent the second hour talking about how much we hate Canada and the USA. Im curious to ask, do you have a college or university education? Do you know what a course curriculum is?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the actual topic!

:topic:

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-220267-4-.htm#220267 hang the sob, the only thing he is sorry about is that he got caught, will justin trudope bring him back to canada and give him 10 million and the keys to the city, i would not bet against it, rott in jail you scum bag
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Hang 'im high!! He's in the wrong country to be asking for a second chance. "You'll take your medicine!!" (I forget what that's from, perhaps a Stephen King novel)
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so this scumbag muslim terrorist , got caught before he could kill god knows how many people, and now thinks ooops sorry please forgive me :200: f u buddy, hope you get all the beatings in jail you deserve, i hope jt does not get involved in this story ,he just might give him 10 million also :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Canada”