White South African farmers to be removed from their land

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Post by averagejoe »

We are cutting the throat of whiteness': South Africa politician vows to target white mayor as he praises plan to hand land to black people and vows: 'Angry white people can go to hell'

Julius Malema leads South Africa's Economic Freedom Fighters opposition party
Revealed he wanted to remove Nelson Mandela Bay mayor because he is white
He told a packed arena: 'We don't hate white people, we just love black people'
The politician also praised plans to transfer land from white to black owners

A firebrand South African politician has vowed to unseat a white mayor after praising plans to hand land to black people.

Julius Malema, 37, who leads the country's Economic Freedom Fighters opposition party, said he wanted to 'remove' Nelson Mandela Bay mayor Athol Trollip specifically because he 'is a white man'.

He told a packed arena in Johannesburg that 'we are starting with this whiteness. We are cutting the throat of whiteness'.

During the speech Malema said he wanted to unseat the mayor - a member of the Democratic Alliance - and accused the political group of being a racist party that promotes the interests of whites.

'All white people who are voting DA, who are angry with what we are going to do in (Port Elizabeth)... all of you can go to hell, we don't care about you. We don't care about white feelings,' he said to loud applause and cheering. 'We don't hate white people, we just love black people.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nches-bid-
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

averagejoe wrote:
'All white people who are voting DA, who are angry with what we are going to do in (Port Elizabeth)... all of you can go to hell, we don't care about you. We don't care about white feelings,' he said to loud applause and cheering. 'We don't hate white people, we just love black people.'
-

What Malema loves is money. He wants to be the next Robert Mugabe.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If I was in SA, I'd be on the next plane out, sounds like hate speech which is meant to be fomenting more blood shed of whites.

If they want to run their country into the ground, okay.

But I'd be out by sundown.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:If I was in SA, I'd be on the next plane out, sounds like hate speech which is meant to be fomenting more blood shed of whites.

If they want to run their country into the ground, okay.

But I'd be out by sundown.

I bet the white people there are well armed and likely going to fight for their land.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oh sure, fight for their land, and die doing it. South African farmers would have to look over their shoulders at all times after doing so and run great risks to their families. Right.

I'm pretty sure their land values have plummeted and staying on that land would incur life altering circumstances.

NOPE, just not worth it. You want to be alive in Great Britian, Canada or Argentina? Or anywhere? Or dead or with a bullseye on you at all times while in SA?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

It wouldn't be The Boer Wars: Part 3, that's for certain.

Not worth the fight.
I am... the law!
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Jflem1983 wrote:
I bet the white people there are well armed and likely going to fight for their land.

I will add that to the ever growing things you are wrong about.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Hassel99 wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:

I will add that to the ever growing things you are wrong about.

Obv u dont know many South Africans . These people are armed to the teeth. Have been for hundreds of years. History is your friend. Read up on it some time
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

This was an interesting speech by a SA MP about the rampant corruption in SA going on right now in the government. SA is rapidly falling apart. It is literally Zimbabwe 2.0. I feel so sorry for Nelson Mandela. This was not what he wanted and worked so hard for. Where is the western world on this? They were rightly against Apartheid. Why are they not doing anything now?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

Jflem1983 wrote:
Obv u dont know many South Africans . These people are armed to the teeth. Have been for hundreds of years. History is your friend. Read up on it some time

I have known several South Africans who would disagree with you. They aren't "armed to the teeth", either.

Here's a decent summary of firearms regulations over there:
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/south-africa

The thing about history is that things are always changing. All patterns evetually come to an end, including that of the Dutch settlers' knack for resistance. It'd be in your best interest not to embarass yourself any further.
I am... the law!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ptolemy Soter wrote: It'd be in your best interest not to embarass yourself any further.

or.....what....
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Ptolemy Soter wrote: It'd be in your best interest not to embarass yourself any further.

or.....what....

Or there's the chance jflem will be taken less seriously.
I am... the law!
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Bless this Australian politician....giving hope to a people who are facing a very bleak future.

Australian Official Calls for Emergency Visas for White South African Farmers

HONG KONG — A top Australian official said this week that white farmers from South Africa should be granted emergency visas, saying they needed protection in a “civilized country” amid a debate over redistribution of their lands to black citizens.

On Thursday, South Africa’s Foreign Ministry fired back, characterizing the remarks made by Peter Dutton, Australia’s home affairs minister, as regrettable. White farmers are not at risk, the ministry said.

“There is no reason for any government anywhere in the world to suspect that any South African is in danger from their own democratically elected government,” Ndivhuwo Mabaya, a spokesman for South Africa’s Foreign Ministry, said in a statement. “That threat simply does not exist.”

South Africa’s governing party, the African National Congress, has proposed a constitutional amendment to expropriate land without paying the landowners. The majority of South African farmland remains under white ownership more than 25 years after apartheid ended.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/worl ... utton.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Will Australia come to the aid of a desperate people?

Peter Dutton looks to help 'persecuted' white South African farmers

Australia is investigating what visas can be offered to white South African farmers who are facing violence and land seizures at home.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton believes the farmers deserve "special attention" and need help from a "civilised country" like Australia.

"If you look at the footage and read the stories, you hear the accounts, it's a horrific circumstance they face," Mr Dutton told News Corp on Wednesday.

"We have the potential to help some of these people that are being persecuted."

He has directed the Home Affairs Department to explore whether the farmers can be accepted into Australia through refugee, humanitarian or other visas, including the in-country persecution visa category.

"I do think on the information that I've seen, people do need help, and they need help from a civilised country like ours," Mr Dutton said.

The minister said it was clear the farmers in question wanted to work hard and contribute to countries like Australia.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 4z4el.html

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

And I thought we lived in a civilized world.....and all they wanted was equality?

Return to “World”