Trump discussion

normaM
The Pilgrim

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by normaM »

not to forget the bad god fearing Americans
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#220691 more than that useless obama ever did in 8 years he was in power
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-220691-5-.htm#220691 more than that useless obama ever did in 8 years he was in power

Yeah the South Korean President is doing a smoking job with the diplomacy there. He's had a lot of uphill what with Trump threatening north korea constantly, and Trump confusing the South Korean President for Kim Jong Un but thats just a bit of an embarassment.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bottom line, its more than that whimp obama ever did, maybe just maybe kim is scared of that crazy trump, unlike that spinel;ess obama, whatever works
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

Back to the glory days of Madman theory politics. So nice to see Nixon 2.0 doing a bang up job on the world stage.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well it is working for kim, sad but true
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

CapitalB wrote:
the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-220691-5-.htm#220691 more than that useless obama ever did in 8 years he was in power

Yeah the South Korean President is doing a smoking job with the diplomacy there.

Why not try and take credit for this too? he knows his base are all dull-witted enough to believe it. Look at him taking credit for the economy and the stock market (thank you Obama) while he works to start the next global recession. What a laugh.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

get over it trump won, [icon_lol2.gif] even hillary could not beat him, how f :cuss: en useless does that make her [icon_lol2.gif]
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote: even hillary could not beat him, how f :cuss: en useless does that make her [icon_lol2.gif]

Who cares. Get over it. Hillary is irrelevant and nothing more than a deflection strategy for the especially dull-witted.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The funniest part about this deflection they keep resorting to ad nauseous, is that “Trump won, Hillary lost” comes with the caveat that Hillary still won the popular vote by millions of votes.

Its about the same as congratulating the BC NDP for winning the election.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

I know this isn't exactly news but its trump related. Saw it last night and its so true I died a little while laughing

I'm sorry this is a terrible version of the video but the jokes there..

I'll go feel my shame in a corner
Last edited by CapitalB on Mar 9th, 2018, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 9th, 2018, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 9th, 2018, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 9th, 2018, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 9th, 2018, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic

Return to “World”