Bush Crime Family

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Bush Crime Family

Post by peaceseeker »

The purpose of providing this link is not to prove "who" killed JFK, as James Files has claimed in the past...I'm sure most are aware it wasn't Oswald acting alone (or at all for that matter).

The purpose is to provide some insight to the Bush Crime Family's long-standing (going back to Prescott and continuing now with "W") influence and corruption within the US Govt along with its domestic and foreign relations...many pictures and links to memos, letters and govt documents are provided.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Taken from the website...

"If nothing else, these pages will show the reader the following:

- Although he does not recall when asked, George (Herbert Walker) Bush was in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated.

- Bush lies about the fact that he was a high-ranking CIA official at the time of JFK's death.

- Bush allowed the escape of a convicted terrorist from prison to go to work for him as an undercover CIA asset in Iran-Contra.

- Bush has released another convicted terrorist.

- Both these terrorists were present on Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963.

- Both these terrorists were convicted for killing 73 people by blowing up an airliner.

- Bush is personal friends with a close associate of these convicted terrorists, who was also a participant in Iran Contra.

- Bush has taken a leading role as CIA official in structuring/organizing these terrorists in effective organizations."
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Bush Crime Family

Post by peaceseeker »

Unscrupulous Manipulation of the US Financial Architecture: The Failed Presidency of George W. Bush
A Dismal Legacy. Part II

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=10684

by Prof. Rodrigue Tremblay
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Bush Crime Family Tree...the whole lot of 'em

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/bushc ... family.htm
~ John Lennon
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

:sunshine:
Last edited by RR24K on Oct 28th, 2008, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Justice needs to be served in 2009
by Andrew Hughes

Author's website: http://meltdown101.livejournal.com/

We are nearing the end of what could arguably be called a reign of terror instigated by the ruling oligarchy in Washington, sustained by a supine Congress and which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands. Unilateral War, indiscriminate bombing of civilian areas, torture, detention camps, perversion of Justice and the abrogation of almost every international treaty regarding human rights have been carried out in the name of the "War on Terror". Who's going to prison ?

Most likely nobody. The new administration that takes the reins in January 2009 does not seem to have any desire to rock any boats that might undermine "stability". There will be enough for Obama and his entourage of past supporters of injustice to do once they have gone through the revolving door on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Has it really got to the stage where a sitting President can illegally wage an invasion of a sovereign country that has resulted in the almost complete erasure of 5000 years of human history, turned huge areas of ancient Mesopotamia and Afghanistan in to radioactive wastelands and brought suffering to a people who had already suffered via sanctions for the previous 12 years ? And all this, without a whimper from the elected officials in Government ? With the help of a Media machine that has perverted moral equivalence and brain washed the public, these crimes have gone unanswered. Surely, on any reasonable moral ground, these criminals would be arrested and brought to trial ? Even if nobody gave a damn about the foreign men, women and children that were killed, the fact that thousands of American men and women were sent to their deaths would at least raise an eyebrow amongst the Governing whose job it is to protect the Governed ?

"Impeachment is off the table" said Nancy Pelosi on entering the halls of Congress. Democrats had been given a simple task by the electorate; to bring the madness to an end. The first order of business was to do precisely the opposite. They continued the same track that had been set already by the Bush Administration. Patriot Act 2, illegal domestic surveillance, an Attorney General who brought new meaning to the concept of legal argument as basic Human Rights were cast out under the justification of a "War on Terror".

There never is any justification for abject Injustice, there never will be. Justice, by it's very definition .."The upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law.", cannot be arbitrarily molded by temporal meddling in the most basic of Human achievements.

When Nancy Pelosi stated that "Impeachment is off the table", she abrogated her sworn duty to uphold the Constitution, just as Bush and Co have been doing for the last 8 years. The frightening thing is that this was acceptable as the country needed "Stability". The definition for the latter.."Resistance to change, deterioration, or displacement.", "Constancy of character or purpose; steadfastness." sums up the maintenance of the Status Quo. It is this status quo which has every appearance of continuing, no matter who sits in the Oval office or who fills the positions of Secretary of State, Attorney General or National Defense Secretary. It's the same old crew who have been working in the wings of this power structure that knows no bounds and operates with impunity.

After Barack Obama was elected to the Presidency, there was an overwhelming sense that something good was arriving in to American Life, that a Just Man was going to take the reins in January. America needed a sense of hope and a belief that "Change" was indeed on the Horizon. It has already been strongly hinted at that there will be no accounting demanded of the War Criminals that currently occupy the White House.

"Stability" again, the new name for a get out of Jail free card, the new name for the ability to murder millions of human beings and not have to answer to anyone. If Obama really means what he says about "Change we can believe in" then he should start with the prosecution for murder of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. That would be a good start; the list would inevitably grow. If the American people could see that Justice was actually a concept that was alive in Government, not only would they actually witness a change they could believe in but also start the process of returning to normalcy. The latter has been stolen over the years and needs to come back in to the light of day as the current Dark Age has eclipsed rational thinking and replaced it with the monster of our certain downfall.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=11256
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

ASSESSING THE BUSH LEGACY: THE MEASURE OF THE MAN AND HIS ADMINISTRATION
BY STEPHEN LENDMAN

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... cleID=2778

"George W. Bush. US president: January 20, 2001 - January 19, 2009. Born of privilege. Unimpressive by every measure. A history of underachievement. Chosen by big money. Arranged through electoral fraud. Installed by the Supreme Court. Empowered by a dubious "terrorist" act, and ending with a record unmatched by the worst of his predecessors. Assessing the Bush legacy - from its illegitimate birth; through its lawless, belligerent years; to the world potentially on the brink at its end. Exploring it fully as a change of command approaches, and an unenviable task awaits the new incumbent.

As Texas Governor

Looking to Election 2000, big monied interests knew what they wanted and got it in George W. Bush. In his 2000 book, "The Dirty Truth," Rick Abraham (a former Texas environmental law enforcement officer) documented his record as Texas governor from 1995 - 2000 when "he championed the agenda of the state's biggest and worst corporate polluters," according to commentator, author, and former Texas Department of Agriculture Commissioner Jim Hightower. In return for huge political contributions and jump-starting his presidential bid, he:

-- lobbied for a national radioactive waste dump in Texas;

-- told the public it was mostly for x-rays and other hospital waste;

-- solicited nuclear power waste from other states;

-- corrupted the state's environmental standards to accommodate polluters;

-- failed to provide protection from industrial pollution, air toxins, and hazardous wastes;

-- did it all secretly;

-- stripped municipalities of local control over land use and environmental protections;

-- let state parks languish in decay and disrepair, and this was only his environmental record.

He was staunchly pro-business, anti-civil liberties, unresponsive to public needs, and presided over more state executions than any other governor in the nation since the Supreme Court reinstated capital punishment in 1976. His own aides at the time called him a man who enjoys killing, and not one to trust with the presidency as it turned out."...
~ John Lennon
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

His own aides at the time called him a man who enjoys killing, and not one to trust with the presidency as it turned out."...

And he not have but blood is thicker than water. He owes it all to brother Jed.
sailoral

Post by sailoral »

26 days to go before Bush gets his butt outa the White House! That son of a bush can still pull off another major catastrophe in the meantime.
I have a very good feeling about Barack Obama's upcoming presidency, but it will take a long time to even start to undo all the damage done by Bush and especially Big Dick Cheney.
Anyone know why on earth the Monkey-Man bought 100,000+ acres in Paraquay? Isn't that where some of Hitler's henchmen moved to evade justice?
And why is Deadeye Dick refusing to hand over his e-mails as required by law?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America
by Russ Baker
http://www.amazon.com/Family-Secrets-Dy ... 1596915579

Russ Baker is the author of Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, The Powerful Forces That Put it in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America (Published by Bloomsbury Press; 978-1596915572). For more information on his book and the research behind it, please visit http://www.familyofsecrets.com. As an award-winning investigative reporter, Baker has a track record for making sense of complex and little understood matters. He has written for the New Yorker, Vanity Fair, the Nation, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Village Voice and Esquire. He has also served as a contributing editor to the Columbia Journalism Review. Baker received a 2005 Deadline Club award for his exclusive reporting on George W. Bush's military record. He is the founder of WhoWhatWhy/the Real News Project, a nonpartisan, nonprofit investigative news organization, operating at whowhatwhy.com.

Watergate and the Future: News for 2009
Russ Baker
Published: Monday December 22, 2008
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Watergate ... _1222.html

In this guest column, award-winning investigative reporter Russ Baker gives some background on his new book which, in part, explores former President George H.W. Bush's CIA ties and his little known connections to the Watergate scandal.

One of the fastest ways to raise eyebrows in politically savvy company is to suggest that Richard Nixon was not the villain of Watergate. Everyone knows that Nixon himself set loose the Watergate burglars and then oversaw the attempted cover-up that followed. We know this because the most famous journalists of the last fifty years – Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein – made their careers on that story. I thought I knew it too.

Then I began the research that led to my new book, Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, The Powerful Forces That Put it in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America. I had no intention, when I started, of re-opening the Watergate inquiries. But the trail led there, as I sought to answer a question that somehow has escaped careful attention. Why did Richard Nixon repeatedly promote George H.W. Bush (Bush Sr., or Poppy, as he is known) for important political posts despite both his apparent lack of qualifications and Nixon's own privately-expressed doubts about Bush's mettle? Why, even when Nixon became so wary of so many of his appointees that he fired cabinet members en masse, did he continue to be solicitous of Bush Sr.?

Nixon named the obscure Poppy to be UN ambassador in 1970 and then chairman of the national Republican Party in 1972. Even earlier, in 1968, Nixon actually put Bush Sr. on his list of vice presidential running mate prospects – this not long after Poppy was first elected to the House of Representatives. Similarly, Nixon's replacement, Gerald Ford, sent Poppy off as envoy to China and later made him CIA director, though by most accounts he was an odd choice for both of these sensitive jobs.

In short, in the Nixon era, Poppy Bush was the man who always seemed to be around, yet also managed to stay out of the main story. Digging way back, I came upon evidence that Nixon felt beholden to the Bush family and to the interests it represented. The reason: Bush Sr.'s father, Senator Prescott Bush, grandfather of George W. Bush, apparently helped launch Nixon's political career in 1946 as a way of destroying his first opponent, liberal congressman Jerry Voorhis, an outspoken critic of the excesses of bankers and financiers. Given the current Wall Street disasters, and the role of Prescott's grandson in enabling them, this revelation has obvious contemporary relevance.

Once I understood this special Nixon-Bush relationship, which is basically missing from all major Nixon biographies, I began to ask what exactly Poppy had been doing during the Watergate years. This led to the discovery that the Watergate break-in was almost certainly just one of a series of illegal acts that were engineered by people around Nixon, but not by Nixon himself. Far from defending Nixon's interests, these people had been privately frustrated with him on a variety of fronts and were now looking to take him down.

Simply put, once Nixon attained the presidency, he struggled for his independence, and began doing things that displeased his former sponsors.

I explored in particular a little-known matter called the Townhouse Affair. It turns out to be an important precursor to Watergate. Townhouse and Watergate both had earmarks of involvement by CIA figures.

And I looked at something that has barely emerged in public, but which was discussed by Nixon and his advisers: his ongoing struggle with the CIA. Combined with other evidence I developed of Poppy Bush's longstanding involvement with the CIA (back to the 1950s), it becomes apparent that there was more to Watergate than Richard Nixon's paranoia. There is not space here for all the particulars I lay out in Family of Secrets. But a few highlights:

* Townhouse appears in retrospect to be an elaborate effort to frame Nixon for financial wrongdoing, by orchestrating a ridiculously shady-looking fundraising operation (and purported political blackmail scheme) headquartered in a basement office in a D.C. townhouse. The people who conjured up and ran Townhouse were tied to Poppy Bush.

* Wealthy independent oilmen who backed Bush felt anger and distrust toward Nixon, who proved to be less than entirely reliable on their key issues, such as a tax giveaway called the Oil Depletion Allowance.

* Many figures in Nixon's White House had CIA ties, and appear to have been keeping an eye on him, even as they worked for him. (The role of the security services raises suggestive questions as a new president prepares to take office – namely, how free is any president to pursue the agenda he promised the voters? The ghosts of the Bushes and what they represent will hang over a new President Obama in ways we have never imagined.)

* Poppy Bush had extensive secret ties to the intelligence apparatus before he became CIA director in 1976. This connection has not previously been reported, and it provides an answer to a question that puzzled observers at the time – namely, what had Poppy Bush ever done to prepare him to lead the nation's premier spy agency?

* After being named Republican national chairman, Poppy Bush used that position to monitor and help shape the unfolding Watergate affair.

* John Dean was much more than a whistleblower. It appears that he was aware of or even a key figure in the White House covert activities that brought Nixon down, yet encouraged Nixon to take the blame for them.

* There is evidence suggesting a connection between Poppy Bush and Dean. Records show that Bush actually called the then-obscure Dean from his UN office in New York during the earliest days of these events. Why would the UN ambassador be speaking to a White House counsel?

* The rookie reporter Bob Woodward began working at the Washington Post, and on Watergate in particular, with job recommendations from high officials in the White House who knew him from his days in Naval intelligence work.

* A handful of famous Watergate tape excerpts were misconstrued – or in some cases, misleadingly edited – by some in academic, media, legislative and judicial arenas to convey a false impression of what Richard Nixon actually knew – and of how culpable he was.

* Watergate special prosecutor Leon Jaworski, a key figure in the ousting of Nixon, was a close Texas friend of Poppy Bush – and steered clear of evidence that pointed to Poppy's involvement.

* Even the notion of "Deep Throat," purportedly Woodward's main source (identified as the recently-deceased FBI man W. Mark Felt), may have been part of a CIA-style "psyops" scheme to create the impression of Nixon's culpability. Some key figures claim that there was in fact no "Deep Throat" at all.

* Nixon suspected the CIA of surrounding him and then setting him up. From his own days supervising covert operations as vice president, he recognized that the Watergate burglars and their bosses were seasoned CIA hardliners with ties to the Bay of Pigs invasion and events linked to the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Nixon battled the CIA for files on what he called the "Bay of Pigs thing," but never could get access to them.

In sum, I found that the very people who created Nixon and used him to advance their own political interests ended up destroying him. Nixon's famous paranoia, in other words, had a basis in reality.

All of this, and much more, arose directly from my research, which is carefully documented in Family of Secrets and in more than 1000 source notes.

Copyright © 2008 Russ Baker

Did Bush Sr. Kill Kennedy and Frame Nixon?
Review of Russ Baker's new book

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=11495

by David Swanson

David Swanson is the author of the upcoming book "Daybreak: Undoing the Imperial Presidency and Forming a More Perfect Union" by Seven Stories Press and of the introduction to "The 35 Articles of Impeachment and the Case for Prosecuting George W. Bush" published by Feral House and available at Amazon.com. Swanson holds a master's degree in philosophy from the University of Virginia. He has worked as a newspaper reporter and as a communications director, with jobs including press secretary for Dennis Kucinich's 2004 presidential campaign, media coordinator for the International Labor Communications Association, and three years as communications coordinator for ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. Swanson is Co-Founder of AfterDowningStreet.org, creator of ConvictBushCheney.org and Washington Director of Democrats.com, a board member of Progressive Democrats of America, the Backbone Campaign, and Voters for Peace, a member of the legislative working group of United for Peace and Justice, and convener of the accountability and prosecution working group of United for Peace and Justice.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

http://www.realnews.org/index.php-optio ... id=189.htm

by RUSS BAKER and ADAM FEDERMAN | October 18, 2007
~ John Lennon
Big Bacardi
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Big Bacardi »

If bush was so bad, then why did the US public vote him in for a second term?
You may think I'm dumb...But I ain't so smart.....but i am smart enuf to know how to spell corrictley!!!....I sure wish others culd spel. The graamar by other postars truly sux!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Big Bacardi wrote:If bush was so bad, then why did the US public vote him in for a second term?
Look who he was running against! Bush had the biggest decline in white upper middle class voters of any Republican in modern history (the traditional Republican base). BUT, he got more ethnic votes (namely African American and Hispanic) votes then any other republican in the history of the USA because the Democrats raised the gay marriage debate which most minorities oppose. In other words, the Democrats shot themselves in the foot.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Not to mention the Republicans stacked the voting machines. http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/ ... ion_stolen
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

An excellent article written by Robert F. Kennedy Jr....thank you for posting it jennylives!
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”