Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Snickerdoodle
Board Meister

Re: Niles - please come back home.

Post by Snickerdoodle »

Its Niles !!!!! And the lady rescued him from another couple thinking he should go with them to Alberta. I can't thank this doggy angel enough.... But it also worries me that people would just leave town with an animal that obviously is well fed, and cared for. This lady that rescued my baby works at a local pet store - and I know I can't give reviews, but if anyone is interested please pm me. I'd like to send them as many customers as I can for ensuring that Niles got to come home to his Daphne and his very scared human family.

Thank you everyone! Dog/animal people are the best :)
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

A great start to the day. :sunshine:
Black Dogs Matter
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I'm so happy for you :)
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Its great to have a good news , sorry , most excellent news story for a change :nyah:
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
OnTheRoadAgain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by OnTheRoadAgain »

Good to hear a happy ending for Niles and Daphne! Should make the front page of the local papers.
Morgan68

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by Morgan68 »

Ahhhh.... Stupid mistake on my part. Old friend stops by and somewhere along the way I forgot to close the front door all the way. 99% of the time my two dogs will just stare endlessly out the open door and not even venture onto the porch. Well 1 of 2 decided to make a break for it. He answers to the name Lil Dude. He is Shihtzu and Bijon cross. I live at 665 Fraser Road off of Leathead Road in Rutland. Walked up and down and around the block several times shouting his name to no avail. Image

Please if anyone finds him Please call me at

Edit. Whew. Had friend circling the block and here comes Lil Dude darting into the middle of the street. Anyways hes back home.
Last edited by Morgan68 on Jul 7th, 2012, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Awww, what a sweet face, I hope you find lil Dude asap, leave some of his dog food outside for him to scent out, maybe that'll help? And a bowl of water too, that'll attract him in this heat.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Morgan68

Post by Morgan68 »

AHHHHH

Im gonna sound like the worst dog owner ever here... He escaped again the lil rascal. What's with people thinking doors can just be left open with pets in the house. He got out some time yesterday afternoon. Me, being the worst owner didn't realize it til I woke up for my over night shift and he wasn't begging for attention. Still had to get to work, 20 minutes late..

Worse still his collar and tags aren't on him. Hes not really trained... He will come for his name Lil Dude and Sit but thats about it. Hes also very excitable around, well everything, and will pee when he gets excited. So if you do find him watch your carpets..

*removed*/ferri please use private message.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Morgan68 wrote:AHHHHH

Im gonna sound like the worst dog owner ever here... He escaped again the lil rascal. What's with people thinking doors can just be left open with pets in the house. He got out some time yesterday afternoon. Me, being the worst owner didn't realize it til I woke up for my over night shift and he wasn't begging for attention. Still had to get to work, 20 minutes late..

Worse still his collar and tags aren't on him. Hes not really trained... He will come for his name Lil Dude and Sit but thats about it. Hes also very excitable around, well everything, and will pee when he gets excited. So if you do find him watch your carpets..

Anyways my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. And I live at 665 Fraser Road.

Shouldnt post yer phone number, better to ask for a PM... Mods dont like numbers posted for good reasons.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
daveswife

Post by daveswife »

FOUND - Shepard dog with pinkish/red Harley Davidson collar. Very excited seemed to be about a year old or so. McTaggart Rd area of Glenrosa. No number on the collar. We tried to bring her into the yard but she ran off.
Crash99

Post by Crash99 »

FOUND Lost little kitten Mac's/ Richter St. (lastnight)

Little grey tortie, very young. (was dodging traffic on Richter.)
~please see the ad in classifieds., for more info. :)
http://classifieds.castanet.net/details ... ./1396686/

Cheers.
It's all about the "WE."
darko

Missing 'Eddie' the Cat!

Post by darko »

Our little 3-year old black and white neutered cat 'Eddie' got out of our garage last nite and went for a stroll and is still not back.. he has never done this before. We generally don't let him out at night, but occasionally it happens and so far he would always be back by 6am at the latest to eat and snooze. We have another younger cat who he would protect and wash and care for, even though the younger one must be three times his size these days.
We're in West Kelowna at the end of Shamrock Drive above the GoKarts, Westbank.
He likes people, likes to talk too and got a nickname 'The Project Manager' because of his urge to always be at the center of human activity. I could never go work on something like cleaning my car without him 'assisting'.
It was almost a full moon last night and I guess he just couldn't sit still.. We've had friends staying with us for the weekend and when they went to the store in the evening didn't realize he was in the garage with them, so when they pulled out he got out too..
I have attached a picture of him. Please PM me if you have any info. At the time he didn't have his collar on.
Thank you.
Attachments
"Eddie" - missing!
"Eddie" - missing!
darko

Missing 'Eddie'

Post by darko »

Forgot to add that he is tattooed in his right ear: WA2082
We got him from the humane society in calgary.. and he is registered there.
Crash99

Re: Missing 'Eddie'

Post by Crash99 »

darko wrote:Forgot to add that he is tattooed in his right ear: WA2082
We got him from the humane society in calgary.. and he is registered there.

Good luck finding your baby, and if you have a Vet here, you can transfer all info regarding address, etc for the tattoo.
It's all about the "WE."
darko

Post by darko »

Eddie came home last nite around 2am.
Just showed up looking fine, healthy and groomed.
Someone had him in their house - that is obvious.
Apart for the stress and the fear of what might have happened to him, we are grateful he is back and not hurt.
Thank you all who for you kind wishes.
Its a happy ending.
Darko

Return to “The Pet Lounge”