Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.

Re: I found a nice grey/white tabby kitty!

Postby TJ778 » Sep 7th, 2011, 12:27 pm

Post a picture?? I lost my cat July 2010, male tabby, and am always hopeful he'll show up somewhere. I doubt it is him but I live below Smith Creek.
TJ778
 
Posts: 30
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Feb 24th, 2007, 8:59 pm
Location: Westbank

Re: found Golden retriever

Postby NOTYOU » Sep 7th, 2011, 3:52 pm

That is absolutely horrible...but, what do you expect from "Dick"...all the class of a cheese sandwich...
NOTYOU
Fledgling
 
Posts: 231
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 43 posts
Joined: Nov 29th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: I found a nice grey/white tabby kitty!

Postby okanaganconcierge » Sep 7th, 2011, 4:01 pm

I don't this cat is old enough...if you want to send me a picture I'll let you know. Please PM me.

Thanks.

Val
okanaganconcierge
 
Posts: 4
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Feb 24th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Plea for deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way

Postby Miss Hadley » Sep 8th, 2011, 9:15 pm

Our 5 year-old lovely family Cat named Lady Hadley was struck by a car and killed Tuesday morning, September 7th on Nancee Way. We were out searching for her and a very kind man named Tom, who was driving a front end loader, stopped and asked what we were looking for. Tom told us there was a grey tabby just up the road a bit that was dead on the road. We could not find her, searching well off the road. We saw the location with blood on the road but Lady Hadley was not there. Tom had been by earlier and Lady Hadley was there at that time. The Road Maintenance confirmed they had not picked her up. If some kind soul stopped and took her off the road could you please please let us know. She was not an outdoor cat but dashed outside before we could stop her. My Husband and I are devastated by her death and not knowing where she is now makes this tragedy so much worse.

If anyone can help it would give us so much peace. Thank-you so much.
Miss Hadley
 
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sep 8th, 2011, 8:05 pm

Re: Plea for deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way

Postby Lore » Sep 9th, 2011, 3:02 pm

Miss Hadley wrote:Our 5 year-old lovely family Cat named Lady Hadley was struck by a car and killed Tuesday morning, September 7th on Nancee Way. We were out searching for her and a very kind man named Tom, who was driving a front end loader, stopped and asked what we were looking for. Tom told us there was a grey tabby just up the road a bit that was dead on the road. We could not find her, searching well off the road. We saw the location with blood on the road but Lady Hadley was not there. Tom had been by earlier and Lady Hadley was there at that time. The Road Maintenance confirmed they had not picked her up. If some kind soul stopped and took her off the road could you please please let us know. She was not an outdoor cat but dashed outside before we could stop her. My Husband and I are devastated by her death and not knowing where she is now makes this tragedy so much worse.

If anyone can help it would give us so much peace. Thank-you so much.

I had seen a deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way but it must have been Wed. morning as I was rushing to work at 6:50 am. Did you meam to say Wed. morning? I did not have time to stop and pick up the cat as I normally would have and thought I'll pick up the cat on my way home. When I was heading home around 2 pm I did not see the cat there anymore. I am now wishing I picked up the cat and just been late for work.
I am so very sorry for your loss.
If you have already searched all by the road another suggestion would be to phone some of the veterinarian's offices to see if anyone had brought your cat in there to check for a tattoo or a microchip.They may still have the cat if that is the case. Rosevalley vet is close to there as well as the Westbank vets. Or hopefully someone has your cat and is trying to track you down.
Again, I am so sorry. I can relate and feel your pain.
Lore
Übergod
 
Posts: 1305
Likes: 1335 posts
Liked in: 342 posts
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2006, 1:41 pm

Re: Plea for deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way

Postby Lore » Sep 9th, 2011, 3:23 pm

I just phoned Rose Valley Vet Hospital, Westbank Animal Care Hospital,Carrington Animal Hospital and Boucherie Animal Hospital to check if anyone had brought a cat in to their clinics in the last few days and all of these clinics said that no cats have been brought in.
Lore
Übergod
 
Posts: 1305
Likes: 1335 posts
Liked in: 342 posts
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2006, 1:41 pm

Re: Plea for deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way

Postby Triple 6 » Sep 9th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Lore wrote:I just phoned Rose Valley Vet Hospital, Westbank Animal Care Hospital,Carrington Animal Hospital and Boucherie Animal Hospital to check if anyone had brought a cat in to their clinics in the last few days and all of these clinics said that no cats have been brought in.


Lore, what a kind gesture.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Triple 6
Moderator
 
Posts: 19696
Likes: 3941 posts
Liked in: 3627 posts
Joined: Jan 14th, 2005, 3:30 pm
Location: West Kelowna

Re: Plea for deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way

Postby wthwyt » Sep 9th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Triple 6 wrote:
Lore wrote:I just phoned Rose Valley Vet Hospital, Westbank Animal Care Hospital,Carrington Animal Hospital and Boucherie Animal Hospital to check if anyone had brought a cat in to their clinics in the last few days and all of these clinics said that no cats have been brought in.


Lore, what a kind gesture.


Very much so.
wthwyt
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3316
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Sep 3rd, 2009, 4:32 pm
Location: within Kelowna city limits

Re: Plea for deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way

Postby oneh2obabe » Sep 9th, 2011, 3:41 pm

You can also try Argo Road Maintenance at (250) 493-6969 ... that's who the SPCA told me to call when I had a couple of animals skulls near the house. SPCA said they were responsible for the removal of deceased animals on the roads.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
User avatar
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd
 
Posts: 61914
Likes: 997 posts
Liked in: 7479 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 9:19 am

Re: Plea for deceased grey tabby on Nancee Way

Postby tayluc » Sep 9th, 2011, 4:01 pm

Just want to let you know I'm sorry for your loss, Miss Hadley.
tayluc
 
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Aug 15th, 2011, 1:51 pm

Re: I found a nice grey/white tabby kitty!

Postby zensiert » Sep 9th, 2011, 4:25 pm

If you don't have cats or supplies for a cat, I would be happy to host him until the owner is found. PM me.
I am insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
User avatar
zensiert
Board Meister
 
Posts: 416
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 49 posts
Joined: Dec 6th, 2008, 1:54 am

LOST CAT-GREY & WHITE STRIPPED TABBIE IN WEST KELOWNA.

Postby souza » Sep 12th, 2011, 3:24 pm

My grey and white Stripped tabbie cat went missing recently, Sept 9th in lakeview heights in West Kelowna around Bridgeview Road.I posted an add under lost and found pets hoping someone has seen or my found cat. I have been hearing a lot of reports of missing cats in the area. If you happen to be one of these people who is missing a cat or dog, please contact me since I plan to go searching the neighbourhood. Just reply to this thread. Thanks KS

Does anyone know of pet detectives? I seriously considering get one to find my lost cat. Please let me know. Karen
souza
 
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 10:01 am

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Postby CameraShy » Sep 13th, 2011, 1:24 am

I am on Tomat Ave and have lost TWO cats now...one was/is a beautiful grey/white male Maine Coon and I'm offering a $500 reward for him, if you find him in your search I will GLADLY pay you! I just recently lost a fluffy, older female calico, who never went outside, as well. If I find your guy I will for sure pm you, but I think there is a coyote or something taking them....
CameraShy
 
Posts: 73
Likes: 13 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2005, 12:51 pm

Cat spotted in Smith Creek

Postby Lugidog » Sep 13th, 2011, 10:00 am

I had just returned home when I noticed a cat standing on the edge of our fence. It appeared frightened, as if it were lost, and I attempted to coax it towards me so I could take it in and see if it belonged to anyone. However, it ran if I attempted to get close, and refused to come near me.

I didn't see a collar on it, but I don't often see wild cats around here 'cause of the coyotes that live near here.

It was a multi-coloured cat with white hind paws, bright green-yellow eyes. Mostly brown and black.

If anyone's looking for a cat with that description, it was near the SD23 field property on Wild Horse Dr, heading along the road towards Smith Creek Road.
Lugidog
 
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sep 13th, 2011, 9:55 am

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Postby souza » Sep 13th, 2011, 11:46 am

Lost Grey and White Tabbie- West Kelowna, Lakeview Heights on Bridgeview Rd.

My male cat Tye has gone missing in the lakeview Heights area around Bridgeview Road. Please Help me find him I miss him dearly. He has all White paws and has a tattoo inside his right ear #JSC4430. He has yellow eyes. He has been known to go into peoples garages and climb trees and roof tops. I notified the vets in the area and I have posted adds also. And I have started placing up flyers in the neighbor hood. He was last seen on Sept 9th, 2011. If you find him please call me day or night. My number is 780-707-2379 (its an out of area number). Any news is appreciated. I have posted up pictures of Tye on castanet, you have to actually click on the add to see his photos, the title is "LOST GREY TABBY IN WESTBANK AREA" Posted by: souza.
souza
 
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 10:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Pet Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests