The Rainbow Bridge

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: The Rainbow Bridge

Post by vegas1500 »

awesome news..............nice to have something good once in a while. what area are you in to have cougars in your yard?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

LOL, ever since I switched to my smart phone I keep getting those "damn you autocorrect" moments. I guess "gonner" (or whatever I typed) corrected to conner, not goner.At least it didn't correct to gonorrhea. Definitely wouldn't want that to come back.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

vegas1500 wrote:awesome news..............nice to have something good once in a while. what area are you in to have cougars in your yard?

North Okanagan outside of Coldstream. We have cougars all the time. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not talking about that kind of cougar that you'd like to encounter. These are vicious as the prey on small animals and deer pretty close to my place. I'm less than 1 km from crown land and the last 0.5 km of the separation is private land is undeveloped.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

That is one smart kitty you have to survive in the wild. Such a happy ending for all.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Glacier wrote:
vegas1500 wrote:awesome news..............nice to have something good once in a while. what area are you in to have cougars in your yard?

North Okanagan outside of Coldstream. We have cougars all the time. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not talking about that kind of cougar that you'd like to encounter. These are vicious as the prey on small animals and deer pretty close to my place. I'm less than 1 km from crown land and the last 0.5 km of the separation is private land is undeveloped.

Haha, I knew you meant the 4 legged kind!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:cry: I got the saddest news last night. My short haired torti, Patches, passed away suddenly. No warning, no symptoms. Mr. QK found her when he had come in from gardening chores. I wasn't even able to be there to say good bye for her funeral. :cry:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

So sorry Queen...thought are with you.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

My sincerest condolences.
Bring back the LIKE button.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

So sad, Queen, especially when you couldn't be there for a final hug and goodbye. Patches knows she was loved.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I hope that you can take comfort from the fact that you have provided a good and healthy life for your family member for as long as you were together.
Feel happy that she passed away quietly, in her home, among her loved ones.

May peace be with you.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

Aw, so sorry Queen....much love xoxo
Non illegitimi carborundum est.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Queen, Sorry to hear about Patches. Patches and family shared a great many wonderful moments together. *hugs*
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
pbear
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pbear »

So sorry Queenie.
Life happens, grab tight and treasure it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

We came home this afternoon to find Foxy still at the top of the stairs by the bedroom. She is very weak and barely able to walk. We have made the call to the Vet and they will be here tomorrow morning.

A very unhappy household right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!

Return to “The Pet Lounge”