Pet poop

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Zima

Pet poop

Post by Zima »

We have some one in the area of Lanfranco and Casorso that picks up their dog's poop in bag ties the bag.
Discards the bag by the sidewalk, or even throws it into trees or shrubs. Is it so hard to dispose of it in the garbage?
Please take responsibility.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Pet poop

Post by vegas1500 »

Zima wrote:We have some one in the area of Lanfranco and Casorso that picks up their dog's poop in bag ties the bag.
Discards the bag by the sidewalk, or even throws it into trees or shrubs. Is it so hard to dispose of it in the garbage?

People are :cuss: ......I would wait around and try and catch them and return their lost bags... :biggrin:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Zima wrote:We have some one in the area of Lanfranco and Casorso that picks up their dog's poop in bag ties the bag.

Many responsible pet owners tend to be thrown under the bus, because of a bunch of lazy :cuss: pet owners.
At least those lazy ones placed it in bags, in my area they let the pet :swear: and just walk away. Leaving it for homeowners to clean up.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

I have a similar problem with crappy dog owners that seem to think that my yard should be an open sewer for their dogs to p*** on.
I was able to get one to stop when I caught her by tearing a strip out of her for being disrespectful and purposely leaving her yard a few yards down the street to bring her dog to p*** on my grass.
There are about 5 or 6 others that I need to catch in the act and do the same thing to.

My question is why do dog owners seem to think that other peoples yards should be open sewers?

If you own a dog it should only use your own personal property as a toilet.
No one else's.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Our dog poops in our yard but also when we go for a walk. It would be kind of difficult to get her to stop. We always pick it up and either place in a community garbage can along our route or bring it home for disposal. Not like the ones who can't even be bothered to bag it along our route.

If you want to catch the poopetrators doing their business in your yard I suggest getting a security cam. They work well for stuff like that.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Bsuds wrote:Our dog poops in our yard but also when we go for a walk. It would be kind of difficult to get her to stop. We always pick it up and either place in a community garbage can along our route or bring it home for disposal. Not like the ones who can't even be bothered to bag it along our route.

If you want to catch the poopetrators doing their business in your yard I suggest getting a security cam. They work well for stuff like that.
I have a security cam and that is how I know who a few of them are now.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:
I have a security cam and that is how I know who a few of them are now.
Another thing that will work well at least in the summer is a motion sensor sprinkler.
polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by polelady »

Video Cameras are very reasonable... bought mine from Amazon,,, connects to my phone when someone is in the set area... Yes I have seen a few dog poops... it takes a PIC,,, I print it off on computer,,, place it on corolplast sign with a note... who ever this belongs to... please knock on my door to retrieve your prise,,, !! Be Careful we have a pit bull and baseball bat ready for play at any time... !! ( bring your own ball and glove.. ) lol
Got the attention of all those leave the poop behind dog walkers... !!
NO MORE PROBLEMS !
sixxonesixx
Fledgling

Post by sixxonesixx »

Funny actually. Was just reading an article in Peachland Matters. A woman was apparently busted on cam and posted discarding bag poop. A couple folks are trying to condone it. Who is right? It's only dog poop, right? Anyone comes to my street and gets caught tossing their poop, will get a street awakening earful. Not sure where the majority stands on this issue as it seems to be an erupting issue in Peachland.
Last edited by sixxonesixx on Feb 12th, 2022, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Huh, it's not that hard to clean up.

I keep extra bags in coat pockets, in the car, attached to leashes.

Even in our yard, we have a little step activated garbage can - mainly because puppy thought poopsicles were fun. But we scoop when he goes, deposit in the little can, then garbage day it goes out to the curb in the bin. So the result is a backyard free of mines XD
I haven't failed until I quit.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

So my security camera caught a really classy grandmother teaching her granddaughter how to be a total *bleep* :swear: with a dog. I know it is a grandma since I now know who she is and where she lives.

And yes I have given the video of the :cuss: to Bylaw here in Lumby.
I will be going over to discuss with them but doubt that it will go far.

(Edited to remove video for now - will repost later.)
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

NotNorthAnymore wrote: Jun 18th, 2022, 9:39 pm So my security camera caught a really classy grandmother teaching her granddaughter how to be a total *bleep* with a dog. I know it is a grandma since I now know who she is and where she lives.

And yes I have given the video of the to Bylaw here in Lumby.
I will be going over to discuss with them but doubt that it will go far.
I hope you follow through regardless if nothing much happens. If the grandmother is presented with video of her transgressions, Just perhaps she might clean up her act and her dogs as well in the future.
Nothing like a little shaming to hopefully adjust ones behavior.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I am so happy that farmers don’t bring their cows into town and claim they’re just “walking the cow”.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

I have edited the video to remove the blank space.

Like I said before - Really class act there Grandma teaching your granddaughter to be an a :cuss:
Last edited by NotNorthAnymore on Jun 19th, 2022, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I would pick it up and deposit it on their doorstep.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”