Love at first sight in Shoppers d/m

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.

Re: Love at first sight in Shoppers d/m

Postby oldtrucker » May 15th, 2018, 11:35 pm

Okay...and how many times have you 'done it' in this thread? Hhmmm...
You are invited to attend extinction event number 6. Enjoy.
oldtrucker
Board Meister

Liked in: 370 posts

Postby Catsumi » May 15th, 2018, 11:42 pm

Nary a once; however,if you check your history, you will see that I have smiled upon you many times.

Turnabout is fair, yes?
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.
Catsumi
Übergod

Liked in: 1666 posts

Postby oldtrucker » May 15th, 2018, 11:59 pm

Yes you have. Many times. Please don't take me not doing it as a negative thing. I am, as I said a virgin at this and you...look at you, you have done it so ,so many times with different people.
Look, I told you that I'm not that easy so don't cross the line here-after all, you asked me if I would do it. I said maybe- this is so new to me...maybe I just need some time.
Another thing...since we are alone...there is a reason that I haven't done it ever before... and it's a good reason. If you knew me better you would understand why. I know ...it's probably exciting for you, someone who has done it so many times, to do it with someone who has never done it.
Edit: Long ago we had a squirrel that was digging at a grainery that had concrete walls to get to the chop and other feed inside. I asked my father what we were going to do about it. My father looked at me like I was nuts and said-- " Boy (that's what he called me)...if I caught the squirrel eating the feed inside the grainery after chewing through the concrete wall, I would say to it- 'sport... , it's all yours' ". Catsumi...in this analogy , you are the squirrel.
oldtrucker
Board Meister

Postby Catsumi » May 16th, 2018, 8:10 am

OT, dearie, I just know for certain that should you comply with my very reasonable request, shucking off your "like" virginity at once, it WILL be good for me and simultaneously rid you of the guilty shame you live with, poor lad.

You have pointed out that I am experienced having accepted from and given joy regularly and generously to many who haunt the threads, but like you I too was once virginal. :-X It changed the course of my life when I did it the first time, like an electric shock of pleasure it became addictive, gratifying, all-consuming. :biggrin: I no longer can recall who my first was, perhaps they do and will step forward when studying this thread after it has been reverently archived.

You admit to having great hurdles to overcome OT, but I, gentle Catsumi, am here to help you rectify the lopsided situation you have created for yourself, 660 posts, 360 likes, zero likes given. I search my brain's excuse file and come up empty as to why, why would you willingly stay mired in a zero sum corner? Imagine the smiles of contentment all around the boards when you commence bestowing small blessings of approval to other posters, who will be even more generous to you in future. Songs of halleljhla will burst from the threads, even B.C.

OT! What could you possibly be waiting for? I am here, now, waiting and receptive, (overlooking allusions to squirrel).

Your very first engagement with 'like' will afford you instant release, satisfaction and a clearer mind to boot. The whole globe benefits eventually.

Press that 'like' button, OT, join the populace that's doing it! We would all welcome your new persona of nonvirgin poster.

:smt045
Last edited by Catsumi on May 16th, 2018, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catsumi
Übergod

Postby Poindexter » May 16th, 2018, 8:45 am

Queen K wrote:Is there a romance brewing? Should I book a venue? Flowers? OHHHHHH I'm gonna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know right? So far Catsumi is making all the right moves but unfortunately, if I was to rate Oldtrucker's performance I'd have to give him one and a half "gracefully" twisted ankes out of two. :-X

Catsumi likes this post.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 3871 posts

Postby Catsumi » May 16th, 2018, 9:56 am

I have plugged all peepholes (personholes?) and locked the doors. You are shy about revealing yourself to others, especially when I guide you slowly, silkily and smoothly, slightly closer to the waiting button. I've dimmed the lights and we are alone ....
Catsumi
Übergod

Postby oldtrucker » May 16th, 2018, 10:33 am

I almost 'lost it' when you said 'silkily'. Almost.... but now I am older, I have better control over myself. I have to go and do some really manly things like take a semi to the coast today. Catsumi- I will think about you, doing it with you, and 'silkily' whilst I'm on my long journey. I don't want to just throw away any possibilities here. I'll be back in about 15 hours... I'm not saying yes just yet but, will you wait for me?
oldtrucker
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » May 16th, 2018, 10:42 am

Soft music fades out in the background. Chandeleirs are dimmed

Castanet members eagerly await the soon to come next installment of "Love at first sight in Shopper d/m

Sighs can be heard in the background, everyone is fanning themselves from the searing heat. Slippered feet shuffle.

Will he? Will he not? Poor Catsumi, lovely, perfumed damsel, long soft black and white hair being brushed, sweetly singing "oh where art thou OT, where aren't thou?
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

Poindexter likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12099 posts

Postby Poindexter » May 16th, 2018, 11:12 am

Queen K wrote:Soft music fades out in the background. Chandeleirs are dimmed

Castanet members eagerly await the soon to come next installment of "Love at first sight in Shopper d/m

Sighs can be heard in the background, everyone is fanning themselves from the searing heat. Slippered feet shuffle.

Will he? Will he not? Poor Catsumi, lovely, perfumed damsel, long soft black and white hair being brushed, sweetly singing "oh where art thou OT, where aren't thou?

:popcorn:
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 3871 posts

Postby Catsumi » May 16th, 2018, 11:19 am

OT, you know by now that after my rigorous training in laser-like focussing, patience, stamina and overcoming all obstacles that I will wait. I will be here, right where you left me, aroused and unsatisfied in my one desire.

Since 2013 you've been a member. Mathematically that means you have been a voyeur upon many thousands of acts of communication (mostly depraved suggesting such as hermaphroditic copulation), barely participating at the rate of 150 replies per annum. A looky-loo, a watcher. Rumours are spreading, pitchforks sharpened and so I fear for your personal safety. So yes, I shall wait to guide you down the righteous path, open doors to introduce you to hidden delights.

Fifteen hours OT. Perhaps a brief stop with an encouraging reply.

:biggrin:
Last edited by Catsumi on May 16th, 2018, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catsumi
Übergod

Postby Catsumi » May 16th, 2018, 11:41 am

p.s. As you can see, I am experiencing difficulty in keeping the hordes from breaking down the gates and destroying our privacy while you commit yourself to completing the act.

Resolve, while driving that huge sexy truck, to muster your courage and break through with that enlarged digit, to the satisfying result of a 'like' given freely and joyously received.
Catsumi
Übergod

Postby W105 » May 16th, 2018, 12:04 pm

The Days of Our Likes"...do it Oldtrucker, you might "like" it :)

Catsumi likes this post.
W105
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2694 posts

Postby Queen K » May 16th, 2018, 12:05 pm

Discrete Castanetters are tip toeing out of the room, perhaps to survey the popcorn selection or freshen up in the powder rooms
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

Catsumi likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12099 posts

Postby Catsumi » May 16th, 2018, 12:31 pm

While waiting for OT's return we could use our time productively by answering the oft asked question: Why are skunks so admired and revered globally?

Although difficult to pinpoint just one outstanding attribute, let's turn to reference material easily at hand.

Symbolically, Skunkdom has characterists which so many of us aspire to:

IMG_3787.PNG

If you dream of Skunk (as OT surely does), the Chinese interpret your nightly mindtrippings for you:
FullSizeRender.jpg

After absorbing the material, most would ask themselves a further question: Is there any reasonable doubt remaining undispelled that Skunk means no harm and enjoys the adulation of being 'liked', petted and fed walnuts and saskatoon jam?
:biggrin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Catsumi
Übergod

Postby oldtrucker » May 17th, 2018, 4:20 am

Interesting skunk facts...or is it a smoke screen that ends up like the scorpion and the lynx crossing the river, where it doesn't work out very good for the lynx. I'm very vulnerable right now , and I need to be able to feel, and know that I can trust you with this, and to know that you are not just using me for only your gratification.
All day I haven't been able to get you out of my mind Catsumi . The part of my body that does the clicking has been uncontrollably extended-ridged, and hard while my mind spins.. intoxicated with being able to almost smell, almost taste your inbox.
You were the first to ask, and perhaps will be the first to receive What if we actually do this? What would the others think after all this time ( will they get jealous?)...how would they ,you and I feel if you were the only one? We have to be absolutely sure about doing it as it's impossible to undo it.
You scored huge by being willing to wait for me.
Catsumi... Silkily guiding me? - OMG,... yes .... I think I am ready. Yes, you read that correctly.I would like it if you took the dominant role, and myself- the submissive. Since it 's my first time ,I'm going need your help and patience- if you really want this.
oldtrucker
Board Meister

PreviousNext

Return to Laugh-In