Toofy

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Toofy

Post by maryjane48 »

i would like to share my stories of an old friend named toofy . we met way back in late 60s early 70s . and things just grew from there . toofy was aloof but anchored firmly down back then ,just did his job and did it well.

now even though we worked closly together we still lead seperate lives and toofy never complained about getting attention . toofy dated all the time but toofy never really commited and ended in the middle of a tri sexual arrangment .

i could guess at the wondering of a trisexual arrangment but trust me toofy was hetrosexual so there wont be any details of a lets say sensitive nature .but it should suffice to say toofy was happy and as far as iwas concerned that was good enough for me .

we shall continue the legend of toofy another day but if toofy was here right now he would say yabadaba doo
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Toofy

Post by maryjane48 »

hey folks it is now time to takk of toofy growing up . toofy always seemed to be the ladies man . even in school when everyone else was doing school things toofy was doing his don juan routines . now to be fair ,toofy was always a gentleman but i guess toofy just always had romance on the brain .

toofy learned to fish and liked go down by the river and try his luck . was always easy times fishing and relaxing . one time toofy wanted go for swim ina back channel .what toofy forgot was at that time the year the fish were spawning so when toofy jumped in he knew a mistake had been made . we will just say toofy was lucky a bear didnt decide toofy was a fish .

Return to “Laugh-In”