Gynecologist scores big on car mechanic course

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
kaitlyn

Gynecologist scores big on car mechanic course

Post by kaitlyn »

A retired bored gyneclogist elected to take up a car mechanic course to help occupy his time.
The automechanic course involved dismantling an engine and then reassembly of same.
The exam results were posted, and the dr was shocked to see a final mark of 150%....the exam top mark was to be 100.
He quizzed the instructor as to why this happened. The instructors response was priceless.

" Well Doc, you did a perfect job of taking the engine apart and putting it back together, but when i realized you completed this all through the darn muffler ..........it was appropriate for me to give you another 50%"
sobrohusfat
Guru

Re: Gynecologist scores big on car mechanic course

Post by sobrohusfat »

A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_81GmPHbS+ML.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX679_.jpeg
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Gynecologist scores big on car mechanic course

Post by flamingfingers »

kaitlyn wrote:A retired bored gyneclogist elected to take up a car mechanic course to help occupy his time.
The automechanic course involved dismantling an engine and then reassembly of same.
The exam results were posted, and the dr was shocked to see a final mark of 150%....the exam top mark was to be 100.
He quizzed the instructor as to why this happened. The instructors response was priceless.

" Well Doc, you did a perfect job of taking the engine apart and putting it back together, but when i realized you completed this all through the darn muffler ..........it was appropriate for me to give you another 50%"

And he did it while the motor was running!!!!
Chill

Return to “Laugh-In”