MVA with smart blonde

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

MVA with smart blonde

Post by Catsumi »

A woman ran a red traffic light and crashed into a man's car. Both of their cars are
demolished but amazingly neither of them was hurt.

After they crawled out of their cars, the woman said, "Wow, just look at our cars!
There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God
that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The man replied, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!"

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished,
but my bottle of 75 year old scotch didn't break. Surely God meant for us to drink this vintage
delicacy and celebrate our good fortune." Then she handed the bottle to the man.

The man nodded his head in agreement, opened it, drank half the bottle and then handed it back to
the woman.

The woman took the bottle, immediately put the cap back on, and handed it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

She replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police."
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill
Thinktank
Guru

Re: MVA with smart blonde

Post by Thinktank »

dumb-blonde.jpg
On a Monday morning in summer, in a busy city a dumb blonde was signalling right.
(see the pink car?)

The guy - blue car - was signalling left, and he knew the lights would soon change so he wanted
to turn left - quickly - right after the dumb blonde turned right so he pulled a little ahead into the oncoming lane
and waited. She was way back. Way way back.

Then the dumb blonde decided she didn't want to turn right and kept going straight.
Maybe the sun was in her eyes, or maybe the dumb blonde was daydreaming or talking
on her phone, but she never stopped when she saw another vehicle partly in her lane
she just ploughed right into him. she had literally - forever - to stop - maybe ten seconds.

As she was coming toward him she had plenty of time to stop. He never honked the horn,
he just sat there saying "she's going to stop, she's going to stop, she's going to stop BANG.

Suddenly the dumb blonde turned smart. :biggrin: She knew she would be GUILTY so she got a lawyer.
Now that is one smart blonde. :smt045

Since it happened in another city I decided not to go to court - expensive, and I was busy. ICBC told me whenever
someone is turning left "he" is always to blame, and "she" is never to blame and since
I knew I pulled a little too far ahead into the oncoming lane - I allowed the dumb-smart blonde
to win. but I wrote a letter to ICBC letting them know if the dumb daydreaming
blonde kills someone in the future it would be their fault. They didn't like it but
I still had to pay for that accident out of my own money. ICBC repaired her vehicle - I repaired
my own vehicle.

That was one smart blonde - she got a lawyer faster than it takes to crash into someone on a busy
city street with the sun shining in her eyes. Or just daydreaming.

:up:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please, Please, Please get one, two, three, four, and maybe five doses of the quickly developed most fanatically promoted dirt cheap $1.00 thing in human history - the DREADED COVID VACCINE! "It's Just Like a Drivers License"
Thinktank
Guru

Re: MVA with smart blonde

Post by Thinktank »

Lawyers.

I have an opinion of lawyers. If we take all those words that this forum doesn't allow - that's
what I think about lawyers. *bleep*.

So I called the blonde and wanted to know why she got a lawyer when she clearly ploughed
into me. That's the rule right? If someone crashes into another person who is standing still, the one
who crashed is guilty - right? Not according to ICBC - and the lawyer.

The blonde told me to talk to her lawyer. :thumbsdown:

When I called the lawyer he said to NEVER talk to her again. I was only to talk to him.
wow.gif
Now, that's crooked isn't it? If there was a person crossing the street, the blonde would have hit them.
And I'm not even allowed to ask her what the :cuss: she was doing when she crashed into me.

But the lawyer got his money. He won. I lost about $2,000. The blonde got her car repaired.

Better luck next time.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please, Please, Please get one, two, three, four, and maybe five doses of the quickly developed most fanatically promoted dirt cheap $1.00 thing in human history - the DREADED COVID VACCINE! "It's Just Like a Drivers License"

Return to “Laugh-In”