A bird on the wire

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

A bird on the wire

Post by metallica »

A man is walking home after work and he has a problem. He is sure his wife is seeing someone else but he is not sure how to approach this. A pet shop in front of him has a sign saying "Worlds smartest Parrot, can converse with you on any subject." He goes in and sure enough the Parrot talks like a human. He talks to the owner about renting the bird for a few days and notices the Parrot has no legs. You can rent and the bird was born this way. How does he sit on the perch? Well he wraps his pecker around the perch with no problem. The man explains to his wife he always wanted a bird and she could care less. He takes the bird up to the bedroom and explains he will come home for lunch next day and needs to know what happened after he goes to work. Parrot says not a problem. Man comes and goes to talk with the Parrot. The bird says your worst fears are confirmed. Shortly after you left your wife brought the milkman into the bedroom, she took his clothes of and he took off hers. Well the husband said what happened next? I don't know said the Parrot I fell off my perch.

Return to “Laugh-In”