UFO in Lumby?

Mike6921
Fledgling

UFO in Lumby?

Post by Mike6921 »

Is it just me or there was something wrong with the video shown on Chbc tonight?
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: UFO in Lumby?

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Do you have a link to the story?? Not sure what you are on about.
Thanks
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Boots Riley

Post by Boots Riley »

lol. i'm sure it was just a hippie who took too much psilocybin
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Mystery solved. Next please ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Mike6921 wrote:Is it just me or there was something wrong with the video shown on Chbc tonight?

Is this what your talking about?

LUMBY – When it comes to people reporting UFOs, the North Okanagan seems to be a hotspot. The latest example comes from Lumby where mysterious lights were captured on a cell phone camera.

Debbie Gelter says she saw a light or lights from her home in Lumby on three different evenings.

“You get that feeling in your stomach when you see something that is strange and you know you gotta tell somebody,” says Gelter.

She says on the third occasion she saw two lights and called her son to take a video on his phone.

“It started moving slowly and it shot backwards. I don’t know what else to say. It was just the weirdest thing I ever saw.” . . .

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2015/01 ... anada.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Mike6921
Fledgling

Post by Mike6921 »

Yes, that's the one.

We can see the video at 0:18. At 0:11 they say it's a cellphone video yet the sky is perfectly still (no shaking) despite the fact that it's probably shot without a tripod. I also find strange the way the object moves in the sky (alternating from left to right) then the way it's pushed back to it's starting point.

Then at 1:30 they show another video and you clearly see the shake.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

There are no little green men in flying saucers. We are probably not alone in the universe, but the other life forms have the same constraints on long distance travel that we have. These reports are almost always debunked as either hoaxes or some kind of mistaken identity. And they almost always occur at night when we just can't be sure.

I personally know of one hoaxer near Armstrong who has been known to make a cheap hot air balloon out of some wire, a plastic garbage bag, and a candle. When the winds are light, they will stay visible for a long time. He only sends them up during the winter, when hoaxing is the best, and also when the chance of forest fires is least.

It's another indictment of our education system when some people reach adulthood and continue to imagine aliens.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

bob vernon wrote:but the other life forms have the same constraints on long distance travel that we have.

While they have the same constraints ... its very possible they've overcome them and are just waiting for us to overcome them as well before they make First Contact ... 2063 I'm telling you ... we'll reach Warp capability :)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “North Okanagan”