Post by Anonymous123 »

We See
We Judge
We Get Muzzled
Tony
Übergod

Re: Threatening Letter at Schools

Post by Tony »

Or somebody who doesn't attend school at all judging by the spelling/grammar/punctuation etc.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Painfully obvious they are fake.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

This is the picture castanet is running of the letter. Its a collage of words to make a letter.
To me it Sounds like a kid who's tired of being bullied, and tired of the system he was brought into. These schools need to pay more attention to there zero tolerance on bullying rules before there's another tragedy.
splash16803.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Quailize wrote:Painfully obvious they are fake.

Considering characters like Bobbitt and Teneycke lived among us, I think that is a dangerous and naive assumption to make.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Last edited by Frisk on Nov 23rd, 2020, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Quailize wrote:
I studied crap like this in school for months. It's either a prank or someone looking for attention.

I am sorry if I am not sure it's a prank or someone looking for attention. Your "months" of study of this "crap" does little to comfort me. The fact that you even refer to it as "crap" shows a total disconnect to the realities of society.
How bout you try to sell your months of study to the dozens of parents who have had children gunned down at school in the last few years. Columbine is no bigger than Penticton. I am sure they never expected what happened either.
I am not trying to be dramatic. I just think this incident deserves a little more respect.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
jccamp95

Post by jccamp95 »

Meeting this sunday at 7pm with the school district and the RCMP

http://www.sd67.bc.ca/media/Documents/M ... %20Mgt.pdf

Return to “North Okanagan”