Oh the bureacracy of City Of VERNON

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Oh the bureacracy of City Of VERNON

Post by dontrump »

This is in my opinion one of the many things wrong with City management and union protected workers

There was a new larger upgraded water and sewer line installed by ( as in nearby)the city yards last fall partly due to new Butcher boys etc
The contractor doing the work was required to give 48 hours notice for the city to inspect and turn on etc the new connection.This notice was to given to 28 different people all of whom work for the city of Vernon
That's right TWENTY EIGHT. Somehow only 25 were properly notified and when they called to have the connection okayed
the city refused citing the 3 none informed city officials.Now I imagine it includes GVWD also
This delayed the project FOUR DAYS and here is the most ridiculous part the 3 non informed personal have NOTHING to do with the Vernon water systems
Heres my complaints # 1 COST? #2 why 25 never mind 28 notifications to have a simple water valve connected and checked
and why have to notify non involved personal. I will also assume the whole city is run this poorly and to me its disgusting at best
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Oh the bureacracy of City Of VERNON

Post by dontrump »

Iam amazed at the lack of response I thought for sure someone besides me would question the city of Vernon and the way there wasting property tax payers monies

Most management jobs according to the records show theses people make 100K + per year so base on this its 280,000.00 paid per year to have water valve connections ok and certified even after the same people authorized the construction and installation of such

I have had dialogue with city council and mayor on general issues and find them beyond incompetent to say the very least
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

*removed*
I don't live in/around Vernon, but that seems to be the way municipal governments run. Top heavy and wasteful.
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jul 20th, 2016, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

jamapple wrote:*removed*
I don't live in/around Vernon, but that seems to be the way municipal governments run. Top heavy and wasteful.

yes sir that was my point but just really surprized when the Vernon tax payers are presented with such ridiculous waste and no one says a thing but they cry murder when the city spends too much on july 01 fireworks
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Amazing, what a gong show it is there! Our's in Kelowna may not be as deep but it sure is screwed up too, need to use the KISS method. Keep it simple stupid.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Things seem to be running quite well at Vernon City Hall. I would like to have Akbal Mund "see the light" and join the rest of council and want a traffic light at Stickle Road, but for the most part they're doing a good job. We're getting infrastructure replaced and most citizen who I talk to are happy with it all. Of course there will always be a vocal minority of cranky and perpetual miserables.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

bob vernon wrote:Things seem to be running quite well at Vernon City Hall. I would like to have Akbal Mund "see the light" and join the rest of council and want a traffic light at Stickle Road, but for the most part they're doing a good job. We're getting infrastructure replaced and most citizen who I talk to are happy with it all. Of course there will always be a vocal minority of cranky and perpetual miserables.

Akbal Mund is an idiot whom has pulled the wool over peoples eyes along with his tax woes he lied about
The traffic lite is so needed and the 20 street plan is so misguided by that idiot eric foster and the MOH
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

What do Mund's personal "tax woes" have to do with anything at City Hall? Oh, I get it now. It's the name "Trump".
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

bob vernon wrote:What do Mund's personal "tax woes" have to do with anything at City Hall? Oh, I get it now. It's the name "Trump".

he lied about the severity and he lied about what they were all about
that's what they have to do with anything as u asked.

Return to “North Okanagan”