Another day in Lumby...

Scrobins94
Generalissimo Postalot

Another day in Lumby...

Post by Scrobins94 »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#188204

"An armed robber who terrified a young female clerk at the Mac's convenience store in Lumby last April told police he was sorry for his actions.

The court was told a masked Belanger entered the store holding a knife, grabbed the girl and held the weapon to her stomach."

"He pulled her over to the door to lock it and then back to where the cash register and safe were located, threatening to hurt her as she struggled for at least 10 minutes to open the safe."
Loki2u
Board Meister

Re: Another day in Lumby...

Post by Loki2u »

And???
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

OP are you suggesting armed robbery happens in Lumby often? i would challenge that assumption.

Thanks for linking us to the same website we are already on...so helpful!
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

This is NOT an ordinary day in Lumby, it is an extraordinary day.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Lumby is an amazing community with fantastic people. Really don't know what the OP is getting at.

:135:
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Chyren wrote:Lumby is an amazing community with fantastic people. Really don't know what the OP is getting at.

:135:

Agreed, Lumby is still on my top 10 list of places I would like to move to.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.

Return to “North Okanagan”