Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Re: Woman Threatened with a gun/Cops descend on farm

Post by Gixxer »

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

No doubt, the person they have in custody on unrelated charges, is a person of interest.... perhaps even a person of great interest; but, the investigators know full well that conducting their investigation properly requires them to not jump to conclusions. They have to continue to investigate and gather evidence and let that evidence take them to their suspect. To focus on a suspect and to pursue evidence to make a case against that person is a sure fired way to get into trouble and perhaps a failed prosecution.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

more neighbours have said women in the sex trade would mistakenly come to the wrong house.
Makes me wonder about the the parents. Were they aware of what was going on? Could even take that one step further. 1 or both of them maybe involved? I mean, realistically speaking, How many parents let there kids bring prostitutes home on a regular basis? wierd.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Curtis Sagmoen is 37 years old. Do you really think someone who is 37 should get there/their/they're parents approval to do anything?
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

bob vernon wrote:Curtis Sagmoen is 37 years old. Do you really think someone who is 37 should get there/their/they're parents approval to do anything?

Call me old fashioned, but as long as my kid is living under my roof hes going to abide by my rules, so yes. A steady girlfriend coming and going is one thing, many prostitutes is another.
Curtis is also a meth addict. because hes 37, would it be ok for him use the stove to cook up some meth too? probably not, but maybe. who knows. like I said, weird
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

vinnied wrote:more neighbours have said women in the sex trade would mistakenly come to the wrong house.
Makes me wonder about the the parents. Were they aware of what was going on? Could even take that one step further. 1 or both of them maybe involved? I mean, realistically speaking, How many parents let there kids bring prostitutes home on a regular basis? wierd.

No one has mentioned the women being in the house. Some neighbours said the women were given the wrong address. I would guess he didn't want them at the house. My guess is the "business" happened in vehicles.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

http://vancouversun.com/news/crime/curt ... eaking-out

Pretty good article here.

Noticed that there is another missing woman, being reported as a Kamloops woman, but from Salmon arm. Last heard from on the last day Sagmoen was free. Oh, and guess who she was facebook friends with....Hmmm?
MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

like how the girl in the news story said he'd never hurt anyone unless he was intoxicated. So will that be his get out of jail free card, considering hes a meth addict.
DarbyD
Übergod

Re: Woman Threatened with a gun/ Sagmoen

Post by DarbyD »

It looks like Sagmoen is finally going to trial for threatening this woman with a gun. So many other trials and charges against this man, so many flags.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#262701
Curtis Sagmoen is facing several charges that date back to an incident in Falkland on Aug. 27, 2017, when a sex trade worker accused him of threatening her with a gun. The charges include disguising his face with the intent to commit an offence, discharging a firearm, uttering threats and possession of a weapon.

While his seven-day trial is scheduled to begin Sept. 9, he's scheduled to appear in Vernon court Friday morning for a pre-trial conference. He remains in custody after he was denied bail last November.
I'm not your enemy. We have a difference of opinion, and I can live with that. Can you?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

What are the other trials and charges?
DarbyD
Übergod

Post by DarbyD »

bob vernon wrote:What are the other trials and charges?

In the article, from the link I posted in my previous post, that you possibly didn't bother to read:
A North Okanagan man who was convicted of assaulting a woman and still faces additional charges from a separate incident will be back in court Friday morning.

Curtis Sagmoen is facing several charges that date back to an incident in Falkland on Aug. 27, 2017, when a sex trade worker accused him of threatening her with a gun. The charges include disguising his face with the intent to commit an offence, discharging a firearm, uttering threats and possession of a weapon.

While his seven-day trial is scheduled to begin Sept. 9, he's scheduled to appear in Vernon court Friday morning for a pre-trial conference. He remains in custody after he was denied bail last November.

In February, Sagmoen pleaded guilty to assault and was sentenced to 30 days in jail for an attack on a sex trade worker in Maple Ridge in 2013.

The 39-year-old man is also facing an unrelated charge of assault causing bodily harm. He'll face trial on that charge in December.

Sagmoen made national headline in the fall of 2017 when the remains of 18-year-old Traci Genereaux were found on Sagmoen's family farm, although charges have yet to be laid in connection to Genereaux's death.
I'm not your enemy. We have a difference of opinion, and I can live with that. Can you?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Man, that's a lot of charges. Numerous. Can't count that high.

Return to “North Okanagan”