1.1 million for 6 new police

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: 1.1 million for 6 new police

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ken7 wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:
No charges. Did not ask. Wish i got a few shots in. Was a four on one beat down for no reason.

You story reminds me of a JOKE.

Two dudes pulled over and the officer approaches the vehicle. Driver continues to laugh and joke with his passenger. He does not roll his window down and does not present his drivers.

Finally after being ordered he opens window had to be told to present immediately his drivers and registration to the officer. Once he does officer punches him a good one in the nose. Driver very whiny asks while holding his nose, why did you do that? Officer, next time you will open you window, present you driver and registration without being ask, this if no joking matter.

Officer returns license and walks to other side of car passenger has rolled window down and is paying attention. Office punches him one good one right on the mouth. Passenger is holding lips and in a real whiny voice, asks why did you do that to me.

Officer says, because I know what you would have said five miles down the road, "Wish he would have tried that with me!"

I do hope you learned truly, never present or try to your case on the street. In hindsight, if you would have sat and kept you mouth shut and minded your own, the nice Police man would have sent you on your way even if youer buudy was a goof.

I sat there over an hr waiting for tweedpe dee and tweedle dumb to finish the illegal detainment of my buddy. Finally i had to pee so bad i got out. Keep in mind it was in front of my home ar 4 am. The cops were clowns
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Jflem1983 wrote:
No charges. Did not ask. Wish i got a few shots in. Was a four on one beat down for no reason.

Ken7 wrote:You story reminds me of a JOKE.

Two dudes pulled over and the officer approaches the vehicle. Driver continues to laugh and joke with his passenger. He does not roll his window down and does not present his drivers.

Finally after being ordered he opens window had to be told to present immediately his drivers and registration to the officer. Once he does officer punches him a good one in the nose. Driver very whiny asks while holding his nose, why did you do that? Officer, next time you will open you window, present you driver and registration without being ask, this if no joking matter.

Officer returns license and walks to other side of car passenger has rolled window down and is paying attention. Office punches him one good one right on the mouth. Passenger is holding lips and in a real whiny voice, asks why did you do that to me.

Officer says, because I know what you would have said five miles down the road, "Wish he would have tried that with me!"

I do hope you learned truly, never present or try to your case on the street. In hindsight, if you would have sat and kept you mouth shut and minded your own, the nice Police man would have sent you on your way even if youer buudy was a goof.

I wish the cop had dragged him through the smashed window.

my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Fancy wrote:There's always a reason - I suspect you didn't listen to directions.

That causes a lot of problems,,,, talking when you should be listening.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “North Okanagan”