Possible bail for Sagmoen

Should Sagmoen be granted bail??

Yes
6%
No
39%
Definitely not
19%
No way!! What’s wrong with our courts!????
36%

Total votes: 36

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Possible bail for Sagmoen

Post by bob vernon »

Good old Christy Clark closed a bunch of court houses and laid off courthouse staff all over the province. Saved a ton of money. Delays in clearing court cases were bad enough and it just got worse during Christy's time. Judge's weren't replaced. Queen's Counsels weren't replaced as they should have been as they retired. The result? The remaining QCs were open to bargaining down charges just to get them off the docket. Aren't tax cuts grand?

Back to Sagmoen: any charges against the guy have to have EVIDENCE to back them up. We all might believe that he killed some women, but the police have to come up with EVIDENCE. Maybe they just can't. But the rants about leftist judges and claims that criminals have all the rights will go on and on from people who don't have a clue.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

bumped up

Background checks appear to be very lacks at this job site.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/34 ... -activists
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

how is it possible for this guy to continually get bail? they found a dead hooker in his yard for crying out loud

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/43 ... ons#434280
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I found a stolen bike in the ditch in front of my house. I guess I'm going to be charged with receiving stolen property.
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

Curtis Sagmoen should sue Gladys Radek & the News Media for harassment because they spread fear & rumors & saying because he's working in a camp he's a danger is unfounded & has caused him to lose his job.
If he creates a problem that's for the RCMP & Courts to handle.
It time to produce evidence & settle this or shut up.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

one wheel wrote: Jul 2nd, 2023, 12:59 am Curtis Sagmoen should sue Gladys Radek & the News Media for harassment because they spread fear & rumors & saying because he's working in a camp he's a danger is unfounded & has caused him to lose his job.
Are you joking? I certainly hope so. Rabid dogs get put down. That's what needs to happen.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

one wheel wrote: Jul 2nd, 2023, 12:59 am Curtis Sagmoen should sue Gladys Radek & the News Media for harassment because they spread fear & rumors & saying because he's working in a camp he's a danger is unfounded & has caused him to lose his job.
Nice try Curtis.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

The police can't "produce" evidence, they can discover it, and present it at trial if it gets that far. Murder investigations, particularly if more than one might be involved, can take years. We wouldn't want the investigation rushed and then some evidence is missed or lost, would we?

Return to “North Okanagan”