Leon Reinbrecht appeals criminal negligence conviction

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Leon Reinbrecht appeals criminal negligence conviction

Post by Treblehook »

This guy was convicted in relation to the fatal boat crash that occurred in the Shuswap and received 3 years in prison for his crime. Now he is appealing based on the delay in the completion of the trial This one seems like a situation where the old saying: do the crime, do the time would be appropriate. Man up ... you killed someone under circumstances where the court decided you committed a crime.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Leon Reinbrecht appeals criminal negligence conviction

Post by dontrump »

Treblehook wrote:This guy was convicted in relation to the fatal boat crash that occurred in the Shuswap and received 3 years in prison for his crime. Now he is appealing based on the delay in the completion of the trial This one seems like a situation where the old saying: do the crime, do the time would be appropriate. Man up ... you killed someone under circumstances where the court decided you committed a crime.

obviously hes nothing but a scum bag in the first place otherwise he would have never ever got that stoned and then drove his boat around in the dark of night at high rates of speed ;;I bet if we knew his past hes most likely not a ex choir boy :swear:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Leon Reinbrecht appeals criminal negligence conviction

Post by GordonH »

bumped up

Typical of Canada’s justice system, don’t give a damn about the victims.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... ted-parole
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “North Okanagan”