Miss Marijuana Pageant..WT..heck?

Theother

Miss Marijuana Pageant..WT..heck?

Post by Theother »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... -.htm#2596

This just confuses me. let me get this right. a bunch of "FAKE" (ya I know, it sounds harsh) (possibly some real ones , but none in pics) women smoking a real natural product. and taking pictures of themselves. for 25,000$ Wow, just wow. Like don't get me wrong anyone has the right to do anything. but im just not seeing how this is even in the same boat. Good to see how weed went from a free lovin "hippie" thing to whatever the heck this is . Alright Gentlemen. Lets have a MR BEER PAGENT!! put on your best duck face and drink them beers. lol anyways have a great day. I just seen that topic and nearly spit my coffee out. :130:
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Re: Miss Marijuana Pageant..WT..heck?

Post by common_sense_guy »

Theother wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-259655-1-.htm#2596

This just confuses me. let me get this right. a bunch of "FAKE" (ya I know, it sounds harsh) (possibly some real ones , but none in pics) women smoking a real natural product. and taking pictures of themselves. for 25,000$ Wow, just wow. Like don't get me wrong anyone has the right to do anything. but im just not seeing how this is even in the same boat. Good to see how weed went from a free lovin "hippie" thing to whatever the heck this is . Alright Gentlemen. Lets have a MR BEER PAGENT!! put on your best duck face and drink them beers. lol anyways have a great day. I just seen that topic and nearly spit my coffee out. :130:
I'm having trouble understanding what's confusing you . Is it the idea of advertising or a free enterprise Society? Aren't there beer girls on golf carts on golf courses. Pretty girls in commercials selling pretty much everything. Sex sells is one of the oldest advertising mantras there is and it's still accurate and still works. I'm confused why you're confused
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I wanna be crowned Miss Marijuana, where do I sign up?
If Putin stopped, he'd be saving Russian lives as well. Never thought the right would have a field day but June 24/2022 it is.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

As long as it follows the same restrictions that would be used in alcohol when it comes to promotion etc.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Queen K wrote:I wanna be crowned Miss Marijuana, where do I sign up?

Sorry but you don't fit the profile...you are too intelligent. (and have a cat)
Hafa adai
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

It is getting to be that if the topic is about pot, the comments will be dumb. LOL.

Return to “North Okanagan”