Boating closure by Coldstream

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2603
Joined: Feb 20th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dontrump »

Fancy wrote:
dontrump wrote:I believe its correct ( no known CV cases in Vernon area) If u have proof its not please post and I was not really referencing parks just question closing boat launches

Check the other threads you have posted on. Yes, there have been cases in Vernon.


nope no cases in Vernon except a month ago a women said she had it but was never treated or documented as such so unless someone has concrete proof to offer the whole Vernon and trading area has been a very safe virus free zone (touch wood as they say)
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by Fancy »

Incorrect and being discussed on this thread:

https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=84739
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
outtawind
Fledgling
Posts: 121
Joined: Jul 17th, 2017, 8:17 am

Westkal parking for rail trail closure

Post by outtawind »

Thank you Coldstream Council!...

... for showing... that you have zero understanding of the data and zero comprehension about what is going on.

Transmission is NOT occurring in parking lots, period. Dr. Bonnie Henry, who has taken a very cautious, pragmatic and commendable approach to our guidelines - stated as much directly Saturday. Dr. Henry said it was 'very clear', that transmission did not happen this way.

There is PLENTY of room to maintain distance on Westkal - your decision is just laughable fear-mongering. Those out in public with less than 2m space are also very likely domiciling together - or have mutually already been in isolation and are not at risk. But rather than ask them, we are told "people were observed less than 2m apart... so we closed the ______".

Uninformed personal opinions and petty political agendas seem to be the basis for your decision making. When you make irrational decisions it erodes our communities' trust in you. Closing spaces for parking (and also boat-launches with no work permit even in place) shows you have no idea what you are doing and apparently have too many barricades in your storage facility.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2603
Joined: Feb 20th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Westkal parking for rail trail closure

Post by dontrump »

outtawind wrote:Thank you Coldstream Council!...

... for showing... that you have zero understanding of the data and zero comprehension about what is going on.

Transmission is NOT occurring in parking lots, period. Dr. Bonnie Henry, who has taken a very cautious, pragmatic and commendable approach to our guidelines - stated as much directly Saturday. Dr. Henry said it was 'very clear', that transmission did not happen this way.

There is PLENTY of room to maintain distance on Westkal - your decision is just laughable fear-mongering. Those out in public with less than 2m space are also very likely domiciling together - or have mutually already been in isolation and are not at risk. But rather than ask them, we are told "people were observed less than 2m apart... so we closed the ______".

Uninformed personal opinions and petty political agendas seem to be the basis for your decision making. When you make irrational decisions it erodes our communities' trust in you. Closing spaces for parking (and also boat-launches with no work permit even in place) shows you have no idea what you are doing and apparently have too many barricades in your storage facility.

your absolutely correct shutting the westkal park lot and the alexander boat launch is unacceptable also its not the city of coldstream councils business to police social distancing that's up to we the people u set guidelines and we self police
what Iam really really starting to see these days is just really how inept elected officials really are
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2603
Joined: Feb 20th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dontrump »

Fancy wrote:Incorrect and being discussed on this thread:

https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=84739



its not incorrect at all I just spent all day checking various information web and news sites and there is ZERO documented CV cases in or around the Vernon area and there have been zero
anyhow the TOPIC is "boat launches " being closed serves no good purpose and simply causes more dissention among all of us
as closing the west kal parking lot this is a wake up call come election time.Don't vote for dummys ;; :130:
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by Fancy »

dontrump wrote:its not incorrect at all I just spent all day checking various information web and news sites and there is ZERO documented CV cases in or around the Vernon area and there have been zero

Those attending Fulton School would disagree.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2603
Joined: Feb 20th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dontrump »

Fancy wrote:
dontrump wrote:its not incorrect at all I just spent all day checking various information web and news sites and there is ZERO documented CV cases in or around the Vernon area and there have been zero

Those attending Fulton School would disagree.


whatever that means. some concrete evidence please
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2603
Joined: Feb 20th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dontrump »

Fancy wrote:
dontrump wrote:its not incorrect at all I just spent all day checking various information web and news sites and there is ZERO documented CV cases in or around the Vernon area and there have been zero

Those attending Fulton School would disagree.



either someone show absolute concrete evidence of BC health documented CV cases in the Vernon and trading area or be silent and Please all you panicked liberals that run the boat launch rules Open them immediately if not sooner many thanks
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2603
Joined: Feb 20th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dontrump »

*removed*
User avatar
ferri
Forum Administrator
Posts: 54916
Joined: May 11th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by ferri »

:topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
dv7834
Posts: 55
Joined: Jul 27th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dv7834 »

Is Bonnie Henry out of her mind?

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/297884 ... ide#297884

The Pooh-Bahs of Draconia, I mean Coldstream, know better! Close it all! Lock it up!
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by Fancy »

dv7834 wrote:Is Bonnie Henry out of her mind?

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/297884 ... ide#297884

The Pooh-Bahs of Draconia, I mean Coldstream, know better! Close it all! Lock it up!

No she's not.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2603
Joined: Feb 20th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dontrump »

Fancy wrote:
dv7834 wrote:Is Bonnie Henry out of her mind?

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/297884 ... ide#297884

The Pooh-Bahs of Draconia, I mean Coldstream, know better! Close it all! Lock it up!

No she's not.

sometimes as of late iam starting to think she is however that's lazy no good DAPOS horgan should be talking charge and not passing the buck like he has done so far
User avatar
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 11433
Joined: Mar 8th, 2008, 6:00 pm

Re: Boating closure by Coldstream

Post by dirtybiker »

So how is the progress on that dock coming along ?
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

Return to “North Okanagan”