Mysterious 'Puke Bags' on Vernon's roadways

NachoManRandySalad

Mysterious 'Puke Bags' on Vernon's roadways

Post by NachoManRandySalad »

My line of work has me driving Commonage daily. It has been a few months since I've seen them up there, but these mysterious bags seem to hold some sort of pattern, and they've re-appeared on Bella Vista. They're either always on the shoulder, or right in the middle of the two lanes. I've tried to dissect the message this person is spewing, with no luck.

Anybody else trying to figure this out across town?

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/32 ... ain#326682
Muzza
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Mysterious 'Puke Bags' on Vernon's roadways

Post by Muzza »

Reminds me of a trip over the Coq about 20 years ago. There was a steady stream of bagels spread along the highway, starting from near the Summit, almost all the way to Merritt. Still wonder what that was about ....
outtawind
Fledgling

Post by outtawind »

NachoManRandySalad wrote:
Anybody else trying to figure this out across town?

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/32 ... ain#326682
Mental health disorders manifest in unexpected ways. This has been going on for years - someone is not mentally well and either A: has no choice but to discard these out of their vehicle, or B: chooses to do so in a failing attempt to spread their misery.

In any case, we just need to feel sorry for this person - what a miserable life.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Muzza wrote:Reminds me of a trip over the Coq about 20 years ago. There was a steady stream of bagels spread along the highway, starting from near the Summit, almost all the way to Merritt. Still wonder what that was about ....
Leaving a trail of breadcrumbs so they can find their way home [icon_lol2.gif]
DarbyD
Übergod

Post by DarbyD »

Some restaurant cheaping out on rotten food disposal?
I'm not your enemy. We have a difference of opinion, and I can live with that. Can you?
outtawind
Fledgling

Post by outtawind »

Restaurant disposing of rotting food could be one, actually.

Maybe also fermented apple mash or trub from the bottom of a primary fermenter? From home-made apple cider or some other fruit and grain alcohol. If that is left to sour it can sure smell 'barfy' in a hurry - looks like heck too. Would be periodically cleaned out to explain why these come in waves.

Lots of orchards around here. Again though - dilapidated mental health. To dump this always in the middle of a road... this person is very sad and desperate to want the attention.

Compare this person to the community good done by Helen Sidney - polar opposites, she's an absolute local treasure!

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/27 ... ry-morning

Return to “North Okanagan”