BC CDC really?

Tankur
Board Meister

Re: BC CDC really?

Post by Tankur »

TylerM4 wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 2:30 pm
Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 2:18 pm
The findings of indigenous children across Canada right now..my question to you..does that seem like a real stretch?
Nope. Anyone who has looked into the history of residential schools knew those grave sites existed or at the very least aren't surprised to learn of their existence. It's well documented how the government and the church took those children from their families with poor record keeping and little/no effort put in place to keep track of their family. What else do you do when a child passes and you can't contact the family for a proper burial/ceremony?
Oh . Looked into history..like researched ……..cheers
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 2:33 pm Oh . Looked into history..like researched ……..cheers
So you somehow took my previous post and twisted it into "You shouldn't do research"? That's quite the leap there. I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion?
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

TylerM4 wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 2:45 pm
Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 2:33 pm Oh . Looked into history..like researched ……..cheers
So you somehow took my previous post and twisted it into "You shouldn't do research"? That's quite the leap there. I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion?
Read back a few about your response to my suggesting people do their own research. Like you are suggesting here. I knew nothing of residents along schools until the findings a few weeks ago
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 3:40 pm Read back a few about your response to my suggesting people do their own research. Like you are suggesting here. I knew nothing of residents along schools until the findings a few weeks ago
Look back and do what? Telling me to read my own posts in no way explains things and I'm sorry but I can't read your mind. You'll need to clearly state your point.
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

TylerM4 wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 3:49 pm
Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 3:40 pm Read back a few about your response to my suggesting people do their own research. Like you are suggesting here. I knew nothing of residents along schools until the findings a few weeks ago
Look back and do what? Telling me to read my own posts in no way explains things and I'm sorry but I can't read your mind. You'll need to clearly state your point.
I’m not here to hold your hand 🤷🏾‍♂️ I mentioned doing research..clearly you laughed it off with some way overboard explanation about conspiracy theorists only researching and finding material that whatever you said. You then mentioned something about anyone can look and find whatever info they want about the residential schools. Or something to that effect. Hey man it works both ways. There are govt documents that prove a lot of conspiracies. Especially ythe big one going on right now. I can’t help ya . Have a good night
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Goody.

Now can we get

:topic:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

tantor wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 6:51 am So this young man has blood clots two weeks after vaccine after stating he has been healthy, eats healthy and exercises and the CDC just come out and makes a broad sweeping statement that his thrombosis is not related to the vaccine? What evidence do they have? I am not saying it was from the vaccine but unless someone has some conclusive proof to the contrary then they can't say that t wasn't from the vaccine anymore than someone could say it is. In the article it is stated "A spokesperson for Interior Health said "there have not been any clots with the TTS (thrombocytopenic thrombosis syndrome) presentation that suggests connection to vaccine following any of the mRNA vaccines in B.C. ... Problematic clots can be triggered by a wide variety of factors (injury, infections including COVID-19, cardiovascular risk factors, etc)." The patient said he had no prior history of any of these things! Is this what passes for science nowadays? Just because he is the first case for the pfizer vax in BC doesn't prove that it didn't have something to do with it. I am no scientist but since he has no history of other medical issues I would say there is at the very least a strong indication that it may have been a factor. I mean if I had a heart attack all of a sudden and had no prior history of medical issues but I ate a costco pack of bacon two weeks before, I would dare say that had something to do with it lol. This sure does not help me to trust the science! Nice one CDC, nope look the other way nothing to see here lol.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/33 ... ted#337375

these people are nothing but lier's, its never the vaccines fault, and lets remember
https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.c ... -lawsuits/

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 3rd, 2021, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cross posting link
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo everyone needs to make an educated choice to or not to get vaccinated.
For myself I taking the wait and see approach, I am taking alternative that works (to hell with forum doubters on this alternative).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
smoky500
Fledgling

Post by smoky500 »

Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 2:18 pm
TylerM4 wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 1:12 pm

OK. But that means that these vaccine companies have not only corrupted the BCCDC and the provincial health office, but have gone so far as to corrupting physicians right here in Kelowna. Seems like a real stretch to me.

I find it very interesting how most conspiracy theorists don't believe in just one conspiracy.
Big Pharma corrupting health officials right down to the local physician level. Chemtrails. I suspect there's more. Would you mind sharing other topics where your belief is different that that of accepted science/society?

In this day and age, anyone can find something on the internet from others who share the same conspiracy. True research involves utilizing good peer reviewed resources - it also involves comparing all data, not just data from sources that draw the conclusion you want them too. My experience is that 95% of the time when someone tells me "Do your research" or "I have researched" - the above is not being done. You won't pass a grade 10 highschool assignment like that, nor will you convince me.
The findings of indigenous children across Canada right now..my question to you..does that seem like a real stretch?
There was no conspiracy with Oxycontin, big pharma fooled everyone with that one
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

exactly, and gp's knew it but they still handed them out like candy for profit https://globalnews.ca/news/5769443/big- ... hospitals/
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “North Okanagan”