outtawind
Fledgling

Local arsonist(s) having a great time

Post by outtawind »

Consecutive days...
  • Fire on Becker upslope
    Fire Lavington Valley
    Fire above Swan Lake
The forest, no matter how dry, does not spontaneously light itself on fire. Far too frequent to be accidental / exhaust / glass / whatever.

This is a local arsonist(s), soon add to that murderer when someone dies in one of these fires. See we let the arsonist in Kelowna go when we caught him though... genius.
Boosted632
Banned

Re: Local arsonist(s) having a great time

Post by Boosted632 »

Perhaps these fire are starting from embers from an existing fire its a pretty common thing
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

I don't understand who would allow this West Kelowna arsonist to be released ?
Do others think he should have been held in custody until a complete mental evaluation was done ?
Just because the RCMP now know what this person is capable of doing who thinks it's safe to have him released under so called strict conditions that he might not bother to follow ?
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

Same scenario in 2017.
Arsonist was definitely on the loose that year.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
Boss Mustang
Fledgling

Post by Boss Mustang »

one wheel wrote: Jul 13th, 2021, 11:34 am I don't understand who would allow this West Kelowna arsonist to be released ?
Do others think he should have been held in custody until a complete mental evaluation was done ?
Just because the RCMP now know what this person is capable of doing who thinks it's safe to have him released under so called strict conditions that he might not bother to follow ?
He was released once the police found out he was vaccinated! No threat.
Iamme
Board Meister

Post by Iamme »

So are the homeless campers. Everyone else in BC has to respect a campfire ban. Not to mention, wth are cooking over a campfire at 11:30 on yet another hot day?! Round them up and send these idiots packing. https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/34 ... urs#340258
Bullying is not acceptable and cowardly. You know who you are.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

1 easy cheap thing I wish they would do is encourage anybody driving in the backcountry to write the plate number down and description of every vehicle they pass so if a fire eventually starts up in that area they have a few leads to go on to catch what I also believe is an arsonist out there starting fires. Ninety plus percent of the people that go in the back Country are respectful of rules and the backcountry and would look out for it as if it was their own
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

common_sense_guy wrote: Jul 18th, 2021, 9:55 am 1 easy cheap thing I wish they would do is encourage anybody driving in the backcountry to write the plate number down and description of every vehicle they pass so if a fire eventually starts up in that area they have a few leads to go on to catch what I also believe is an arsonist out there starting fires. Ninety plus percent of the people that go in the back Country are respectful of rules and the backcountry and would look out for it as if it was their own
I like your line of thinking. IF in fact there is a goofball on the loose sooner or later the information will be of value.
Like residential fire, I was trained to watch the crowd.

If you have a arsonist in your community he is the guy at all fires, he is the guy with a *bleep*-eating grin and like both hands deep in his pockets!!
she_stylec

Post by she_stylec »

The whole entire white rock lake fire was government arson
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

she_stylec wrote: Dec 6th, 2021, 5:38 pm The whole entire white rock lake fire was government arson
It was started by lightning. Might consider the conspiracy threads.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “North Okanagan”