MVA near O’Keefe Thursday morning

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

MVA near O’Keefe Thursday morning

Post by Catsumi »

Does anyone out there know what the heck happened near O’Keefe Ranch on October 27th, about 7 a.m. a car crash that held up traffic (almost missed an appt in Kamloops)…when we were finally moving again I saw a silver coloured pickup with front end totally gone and a car flattened.

No news to be found on Castanet or local sources. I am curious because that is close to where I almost met my maker this summer when a car flashed out in front of me making a philosopher type move to cross the highway into the mobile home site.

Dangerous area as oncoming traffic from Vernon has sun in their eyes.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Re: MVA near O’Keefe Thursday morning

Post by common_sense_guy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 8th, 2022, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: MVA near O’Keefe Thursday morning

Post by Catsumi »

*removed*

My interest in this MVA is because I almost was killed at same location. With increased incidents in a high speed area perhaps it is time for refiguring highway making turning into side road safer.
Last edited by ferri on Nov 8th, 2022, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “North Okanagan”