Christy Clark at Shelter Bay fire site

Fire-related topics
P65
Fledgling

Re: Christy Clark at Shelter Bay fire site

Post by P65 »

It must really suck waking up in the morning with nothing better to do than troll the forums and post that other people's opinions are not valid because the poster has nothing better to do or are clueless about what a job entails.
It's a damn shame the same angry crowd put so much energy into doing this on every subject on the forums.
Disagreeing or offering an insight is what these forums should be about. If you have nothing to contribute but slagging people for their comments then move on to a subject you actually have something to add to.

But I think that subject is on a different thread.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

P65 wrote:But I think that subject is on a different thread.

So is slagging the Premier, so go fill yer boots in one of those threads which are bountiful.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:Actually you're wrong Glacier!

I'm shocked, I thought you better at getting your facts straight.

Ya, I knew she visited that one up near PG in May, but didn't hear about the Pemberton one. I was using hyperbole, and being facetious. She didn't visit the Puntzi fire, which I'm quite fine with because I think she visits way too many fires. Having the PM show up is way over the top if you ask me.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
inlandboarder

Post by inlandboarder »

I certainly hope both the PM and Premier know that there is a mechanism in place here: http://www.ciffc.ca And has been for years. Fact is, all the planning in the world will not avert incidents that burn homes and threaten lives and property. BUT we can certainly try given the outlooks from the best info we have.
And justice for all..............

Return to “Fire Watch 2015”