Question

Washington is having an incredibly bad year with fires. One of our own, ferri, is right in the middle of things, this is her home area. This forum is to provide a meeting spot for those caught up in the storm, with information, resources, updates, and just sharing information. Please welcome our neighbours.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Question

Post by ferri »

so there are a lot of people that have been thrown into a new situation. i am hoping someone has an answer for this question. :)

Does anyone here know anything about switching from battery to AC in a 2006 32S Fleetwood Fiesta? My friend who lost her home on mclaughlin, is now staying in a bigger motor home at her aunts on johnson creek road in Omak. Her aunt and uncle know nothing about this MH, and she has not been able to get the power to work. I have looked it up and told her that there might be breakers under the refer or the bed, but she cannot figure it out.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
trapp
Übergod

Re: Question

Post by trapp »

There should be a power cord somewhere on the outside that pulls out. You just plug it in and you are on AC. Sometimes it is a little door with a receptacle and the cord is separate. This should be behind a little door somewhere on the outside.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts."
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

thank you! :)
― Albert Einstein
watchkat
Übergod

Post by watchkat »

Ferri, try this web video as a guy tries to sell his motorhome 2006 32 ft model Fleetwood.
He shows where everything is and explains them. Good luck.......let me know if this helps. I'll keep looking otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ZuVBWN5IU
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

thank you. i'm hoping someone just went and helped because i haven't heard anymore. lol you guys are the best. :)
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Washington Fires”