Bike lane for Penticton

Nooby
Board Meister

Re: Bike lane for Penticton

Post by Nooby »

I think every single council member should be obligated to show up with their bikes and take the 'community ride' (fat chance that'll happen).
spooker
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by spooker »

Just got some new spandex that I'll be wearing for the ride ... will post some pictures after I enjoy the route with my family
--
No, there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good --Cage the Elephant
southy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by southy »

Good for you. Now that you have gone public with the fact you are now wearing spandex I think we can now call you a spandex bandit! :130: Go Spooker go!
cr125
Fledgling

Post by cr125 »

spooker wrote: Jul 21st, 2021, 8:39 pm Just got some new spandex that I'll be wearing for the ride ... will post some pictures after I enjoy the route with my family
Would you and your family be pedaling from Kelowna,? or are you loading up the bikes in your F-350 diesel and hauling them to Penticton? Remember, there's no where to park. :biggrin:
spooker
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by spooker »

southy wrote: Jul 21st, 2021, 9:06 pm Good for you. Now that you have gone public with the fact you are now wearing spandex I think we can now call you a spandex bandit! :130: Go Spooker go!
I knew you could appreciate it ... and I actually said I wear spandex at times back in 2018 on another thread here ... probably earlier too but I was doing a newest to oldest search at the time and that was what I came across first ...
cr125 wrote: Jul 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am
spooker wrote: Jul 21st, 2021, 8:39 pm Just got some new spandex that I'll be wearing for the ride ... will post some pictures after I enjoy the route with my family
Would you and your family be pedaling from Kelowna,? or are you loading up the bikes in your F-350 diesel and hauling them to Penticton? Remember, there's no where to park. :biggrin:
We're driving down in the truck, it works out well because a friend had just purchased a large piece of equipment from someone in Penticton and had asked us for help transporting it back to Kelowna ... already made plans to leave it in the driveway for a bit so we can ride around town for a few hours (and probably spend some money) ... I'll try and document any parking I find along the route since that seems to be everyone's worry ...
--
No, there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good --Cage the Elephant

Return to “South Okanagan”