Miller for Penticton Mayor/Ryan Graham SUCKS

mediaman18

Miller for Penticton Mayor/Ryan Graham SUCKS

Post by mediaman18 »

James Miller is not smart but also bright and he will wipe John Vassilaki off the map if he chooses to run for mayor and easy 7000 votes.

Ryan Graham runs a cannabis store the oldies but goodies won't vote for him he thinks he's a shoo-in and he called City Council a "Thankless Job" serving the community is a "horrible duty" to service because he thinks it's a petty job.

Ryan said "The city owes him a seat on the council" hahaha lol you gotta win
XT225
Lord of the Board

Re: Miller for Penticton Mayor/Ryan Graham SUCKS

Post by XT225 »

Vass will be history come October; little doubt about that, no matter who runs against him, unless somehow too many people run for Mayor and split the vote. Miller and Regehr are the only two presently on council who have shown any sense of Conservative spending and both will no doubt be re-elected. Regehr has stated that he has no intention of running for mayor but will likely get the most votes for councillor. The rest will be given a leaky rowboat and pushed off the Island.
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

Newly made account with the name "mediaman18" and the first post is about James Miller ... hmmm.

If Regher ran, he would get my vote.
If I have to choose between Vass and Miller, then Vass is getting my vote again.
I do hope Kate Hansen runs for counsel again, as I think a former RCMP member and local on counsel would do some good to our current issues.
Graham has to win a counsel seat to prove himself.
mediaman18

Post by mediaman18 »

Ryan Graham, doesn't stand a chance of winning a seat the guy is too cocky.

Vass won't win if there's a good candidate he's done and he has thrown his family under the bus and run them over
-sued the province
-put the crappiest bike lane through town
- threatened his family
- hasn't dealt with homelessness and said" There is no homeless in Penticton."

A BLIND GUY COULD BEAT VASS IN A HEARTBEAT. MILLER WILL GET MY VOTE FOR MAYOR!!!!
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

mediaman18 wrote: Apr 20th, 2022, 1:13 pm Ryan Graham, doesn't stand a chance of winning a seat the guy is too cocky.

Vass won't win if there's a good candidate he's done and he has thrown his family under the bus and run them over
-sued the province
-put the crappiest bike lane through town
- threatened his family
- hasn't dealt with homelessness and said" There is no homeless in Penticton."

A BLIND GUY COULD BEAT VASS IN A HEARTBEAT. MILLER WILL GET MY VOTE FOR MAYOR!!!!
You may be new to the forum but I like your style and comments thus far. I think what the supporters of Vass should do is list what he has done in his position as mayor to improve Penticton. It may be a very short list. Here is my list:
________
________
________
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

Please Mediaman. What are your thoughts on the Peach?
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

And I am stunned at the level of ignorance and lack of true engagement of Civic issues that boils down to stupid friggen people that have a legal right to cast a ballot.
For the most part, the only opinions I see on this forum are brainwashed social media addicts that are easily roused by local wannabe influencers. It is really a shame that people do not actively think independently and instead, just become followers of what is near a cult mentality because they are unable or unwilling to actually read and form their own thoughts and opinions.
Reading these threads is often like watching a Monty Python movie that is meant to be comedic and poke fun at human behavior. Instead, we get voters that placing an X beside a name just because they remember it from some chat forum. Lord help us all.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

mediaman18 wrote: Apr 20th, 2022, 8:38 am James Miller[b] is not smart but also bright[/b] and he will wipe John Vassilaki off the map if he chooses to run for mayor and easy 7000 votes.
Oh, and I cannot leave without pointing out James Miller's campaign managers bolded comment above. A true example of intelligence in real time. James is not smart but also bright lol.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

mediaman18 wrote: Apr 20th, 2022, 8:38 am James Miller is not smart but also bright and he will wipe John Vassilaki off the map if he chooses to run for mayor and easy 7000 votes.

And if you are a typical James Miller voter.....I take comfort in your deductive abilities and solace that Miller will spent the rest of his years picking up Milo poop instead of making decisions for this City.

theseeker
Fledgling

Post by theseeker »

Ohhhh, to deep for me, who, who, who, should I vote for,,,,, Hmmmm I'll get back to you.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

mediaman18 wrote: Apr 20th, 2022, 8:38 am James Miller is not smart but also bright and he will wipe John Vassilaki off the map if he chooses to run for mayor and easy 7000 votes.

Ryan Graham runs a cannabis store the oldies but goodies won't vote for him he thinks he's a shoo-in and he called City Council a "Thankless Job" serving the community is a "horrible duty" to service because he thinks it's a petty job.

Why would you make a thread about who you would endorse. Nobody really cares what you think. Just you do. You're an anonymous and don't have the courage to say your real name if you want to endorse somebody.
Now maybe if you were somebody of importance your little attempt to push your own agenda would help you. Wouldn't doubt for a second you're actually running
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
0gopogo
Fledgling

Post by 0gopogo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2022, 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Personal attack
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

common_sense_guy wrote: Oct 9th, 2022, 1:15 pm

Why would you make a thread about who you would endorse. Nobody really cares what you think. Just you do. You're an anonymous and don't have the courage to say your real name if you want to endorse somebody.
I am a bit puzzled here. Just asking but have you revealed your real name here? Unless you have I will defer to your own statement that I still do not understand but....
"Nobody really cares what you think. Just you do. You're an anonymous and don't have the courage to say your real name if you want to endorse somebody."
Either I am not connecting the dots of your thought process or you are a hypocrite cuz I do not see your name and rank posted anywhere here. If you have, I apologize.

twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Well you certainly proved how brilliant you are in predictions lol.

Return to “South Okanagan”